$265 AUD per
- Adult (Between: 01 Jul 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$930 AUD per
- Family (2A + 2C) (Between: 01 Jul 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$225 AUD per
- Child (Between: 01 Sep 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
See what it's like to spend a day on the world's largest sand island with the 1 Day Ultimate Landcruiser Tour! With only 6 guests per tour, you will get to escape the crowds and immerse yourself into the adventures of Fraser Island.
- Departs from Hervey Bay
- Fully guided tour so you can sit back and relax
- Cruise comfortably in a landcruiser and explore the best parts of Fraser!
- Small group setting with a maximum of 6 guests per tour
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious lunch
- Visit iconic locations such as Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Central Station and more!
Lake McKenzie: Enjoy a relaxing swim at this stunning and refreshing perched lake. As one of the most beautiful lakes on Fraser Island is it also one of the most popular and favourite location for many of Fraser's visitors!
75 Mile Beach: 75 Mile Beach is the busiest road on Fraser Island, acting as both highway and landing strip! Drive along the surf and enjoy taking in the views and you bump along, making your way from one beautiful location to the next.
Central Station: Walk amongst giants at the former logging station that was once a bustling settlement on Fraser Island. Long since reclaimed by the forest, the site is now home to towering satinay and brush box trees.
Eli Creek: Take a dip in the island's most famous creek, or float along with the current as the trees and ancient ferns pass you by. This huge creek pumps millions of litres of freshwater into the ocean every hour and is always willing to take passengers along for the ride.
Maheno Shipwreck: Visit the iconic shipwreck that rests on the shores of Fraser Island. It's a great place to take photos and marvel at its immensity as the waves crash against it!
- We cater for vegetarians, allergies and other special dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
- This tour may not be suitable for you if you have an existing neck or back problem or are pregnant.
- Children under 7 must have a forward facing car seat. Passengers must bring their own.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunscreen lotion
- Pick up and drop off in Hervey Bay
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.