Atlantic Clipper Whitsundays and Nomads Fraser Island 4D3N combo gives you 2 days in the Whitsundays and 2 days on the beautiful Fraser Island in one package deal! This is one of the most fun ways to spend 4 days in Australia, where you will get to see the best of the Whitsunday Islands in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and the world's largest sand island.
- 2 days and 2 nights on board Atlantic Clipper
- Snorkelling and use of paddleboards, spa and waterslide included
- 2 days, 1 night tag along tour of Fraser Island
- Stay at a beach resort, spend your day exploring Fraser Island
Atlantic Clipper 2 day, 2 night
Atlantic Clipper is the largest and most fun boat in the Whitsundays! This famous 2 day tour is known for its party scene, with a hilarious crew, fun itinerary and evenings full of games and socialising. This is the right tour if you are someone who loves to meet new people and spend your days full of activity and nights full of adventure.
- Largest tour in the Whitsundays
- Young, fun, social group
- Liveaboard dive instructors to teach you scuba diving
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Free use of the vessel's stand-up paddleboards
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- Up to 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included
- All meals are prepared on board by your friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
Atlantic Clipper not only takes you the top spots in the Whitsundays, but it also has snorkelling, waterslide, an onboard spa, paddleboards, air conditioning and the huge added bonus of onboard scuba diving! Both intro and certified divers are welcome and with an instructor on board, you can rest assured you will feel safe and confident during your time under the waves!
Departs: 11:45am - 2:15pm - Tue, Thu & Sat
Returns: 12:00pm - Thu, Sat & Mon
Nomads 2 day, 1 night
Nomads 2 day, 1 night tag along tour of Fraser Island is a great way to experience Fraser Island if you are short on time but still want the full Fraser experience. With Nomads, you will get to enjoy the thrill of making your way around the island in your own 4WD, taking the opportunity to drive on the sand highway! Following your lead car around the island, you will get to visit iconic destinations such as Eli Creek, Lake Mckenzie and Maheno Shipwreck, plus more! You are your group will spend your evenings at Eurong Beach Resort in comfortable dorm-style accommodation to refuel for another day of adventure!
- 1 night's accommodation (6 share en-suite dorm) at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Great meals
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Exclusive post-tour party at KB's Bar
- Plenty of sightseeing and activities!
- See top destinations on Fraser Island
- Access to Eurong Beach Resort facilities
Join Nomads for a whirlwind 2 days and 1 night to one of the most beautiful parts of Australia. This social tour is a great place to meet other travellers and have a fun and memorable experience on one of the most unique islands in the world. Book your package today.
Departs: Noosa 7:30 AM - Wednesday & Saturday
Returns: Noosa 5:00 PM - Thursday & Sunday
Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time to travel in between.
This tour may not be suitable if you have an existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.