Atlantic Clipper Whitsundays and Nomads Fraser Island 4D3N combo gives you 2 days in the Whitsundays and 2 days on the beautiful Fraser Island in one package deal! This is one of the funnest ways to spend 4 days in Australia, where you will get to see the best of the Whitsunday Islands in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and the world's largest sand island.
- 2 days and 2 nights on board Atlantic Clipper
- Snorkelling and use of paddleboards, spa and waterslide included
- 2 days, 1 night tag along tour of Fraser Island
- Stay at beach resort, spend your day exploring Fraser Island
Atlantic Clipper 2 day, 2 night
Atlantic Clipper is the largest and funnest boat in the Whitsundays! This famous 2 day tour is known for its party scene, with a hilarious crew, fun itinerary and evenings full of games and socialising. This is the right tour if you are someone who loves to meet new people and spend your days full of activity and nights full of adventure.
- Largest tour in the Whitsundays
- Young, fun, social group
- Liveaboard dive instructors to teach you scuba diving
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Free use of the vessel's stand-up paddleboards
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- Up to 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included
- All meals are prepared on board by your friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
Atlantic Clipper not only takes you the top spots in the Whitsundays, but it also has snorkelling, waterslide, onboard spa, paddleboards, air conditioning and the huge added bonus of onboard scuba diving! Both intro and certified divers are welcome and with an instructor on board, you can rest assured you will feel safe and confident during your time under the waves!
Departs: 11:45am - 2:15pm - Tue, Thu & Sat
Returns: 12:00pm - Thu, Sat & Mon
Nomads 2 day, 1 night
Nomads 2 day, 1 night tag along tour of Fraser Island is a great way to experience Fraser Island if you are short on time but still want the full Fraser experience. With Nomads, you will get to enjoy the thrill of making your way around the island in your own 4WD, taking the opportunity to drive on the sand highway! Following your lead car around the island, you will get to visit iconic destinations such as Eli Creek, Lake Mckenzie and Maheno Shipwreck, plus more! You are your group will spend your evenings at Eurong Beach Resort in comfortable dorm-style accommodation to refuel for another day of adventure!
- 1 night's accommodation (6 share en-suite dorm) at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Great meals
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Exclusive post tour party at KB's Bar
- Plenty of sightseeing and activities!
- See top destinations on Fraser Island
- Access to Eurong Beach Resort facilities
Join Nomads for a whirlwind 2 days and 1 night to one of the most beautiful parts of Australia. This social tour is a great place to meet other travellers and have a fun and memorable experience on one of the most unique islands in the world. Book your package today.
Departs: Noosa 7:30 AM - Wednesday & Saturday
Returns: Noosa 5:00 PM - Thursday & Sunday
Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time for travel in between.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please only bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (ie. a re-usable shopping). A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat's check-in office for a few dollars. Ensure you pack clothes, a hat, swim-wear, towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal) and cash/card for on board purchases. Feel free to bring on board a reusable water bottle and/or additional snacks. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
Pack a small backpack with your camera, a valid current drivers licence (for those who want to drive), your sunscreen, insect repellent, a hat, appropriate clothing, toiletries, a sleeping bag (also available for hire) and BYO snacks.
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire and snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
- 1 night accommodation in a 6 share en-suite dorm at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- Meals while on the Island (Day 1 - lunch, dinner, Day 2 - breakfast, lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Local fees
*Please note Atlantic Clipper departs between 11:45pm & 2:15pm depending on the tide.
BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
Atlantic Clipper offers onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and those without experience/qualification. Scuba dives MUST be pre-booked, but are paid for on board.
- Scuba dive is $65pp - MUST be pre-booked.
Jet boat rides and banana boat rides can also be purchased. These optional extras can be decided on and paid for on board.
- Jet boat ride is $35pp
- Banana boat ride is $20pp
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
$ 250 per person fully refundable cash bond to be collected in Rainbow Beach on the way to the Island. ( drivers - credit card imprint) The bond will be fully refunded provided the vehicle has been returned un-damanged. Please ensure you have $ 250 in cash as there is no ATM available at Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay $10 excess reduction fee (non-refundable)
Optional $10 sleeping bag hire per person per trip payable in cash on arrival to Eurong Resort
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 60-30 days of travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. A $40 per person transfer fee applies to ALL name or date changes. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season if you are delayed or cannot travel.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.