This 4 day, 3 night combo package is an amazing opportunity to see two of Australia's top destinations. A sailing tour of the Whitsundays combined with a tag-along tour to Fraser Island are sure to show you the time of your life! You will get to spend 2 days and 2 nights on board the fun and lively sailing boat, New Horizon, and 2 days, 1 night on Fraser Island with Nomads for an unforgettable 4 days and 3 night of adventure. Both tours boasts shared accommodation, making this a social tour that is ideal for meeting new people and like-minded travellers.
- 2 days, 2 nights on sailing boat New Horizon
- Snorkelling, use of paddleboards and meals included
- 2 days, 1 night with Nomads on Fraser Island
- 1 night stay at Eurong Beach Resort and all meals
New Horizon 2 day, 2 night
New Horizon is a tour of the Whitsundays that is full of fun and adventure! Besides covering all of the top spots of that the islands have to offer, including the fringing reefs, Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, this fun tour also bad a diving board, waterslide, paddleboards, and a onboard movie room! During your time on New Horizon you can expect to be faced with fun, adventure and exploration with all the extra bonuses.
- 2 days, 2 nights on real sailboat
- Movie theatre area with beanbags
- Fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- Dive board so you can 'walk the plank'
- Optional evening entertainment and games
- Visit all the highlights of the Whitsunday Islands
- Ample time at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel reefs belonging to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Great sailing experience - get involved or simply relax
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices provided
- All meals prepared by professional and friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides now available!
- Inflatable water slide and stand-up paddleboards
- Comfortable and spacious vessel at 69ft long
- Hot showers and fresh linen provided
- BYO Alcohol
Enjoy an authentic sailing experience while in the stunning Whitsundays on board one of the funnest sailing boats around! This 2 day tour will keep you busy while also giving you time to relax, without breaking the bank. New Horizon is one of the few boats in the Whitsundays that offers scuba diving, making it a must-do if you want to spend some time below the waves!
Departs: 2:00 pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:30am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Nomads 2 day, 1 night
Nomads 2 day, 1 night tour of Fraser Island gives you the chance to see Fraser Island at its best, even if you're short on time! The 2 full days and 1 night on the island will give you the opportunity to see some of the best parts of Fraser Island in a tag along tour. With a tag along tour, you will have the opportunity to drive on Fraser Island, which is a unique experience on its own! But added to this is a visit to Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby, Maheno Shipwreck and other Fraser Island icons. You will spend your night on Eurong Resort in a dorm-style room that will have everything you need for a comfortable nights sleep.
- 2 day, 1 night on Fraser Island
- 1 night stay at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island in 6 share ensuite dorm
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Great meals
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Exclusive post tour party at KB's Bar
- Plenty of sightseeing and activities
For 2 amazing days you will get to explore some of the best parts of Fraser Island. This tour is all inclusive where everything will be taken care of for you! If you're short on time, or if you just wish to spend 1 night on the island, this package is the one for you.
Departs: Noosa 7:30 AM - Wednesday & Saturday
Returns: Noosa 5:00 PM - Thursday & Sunday
- Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time for travel in between.
- This package only runs from Dec 1 - April 30 annually and is suited for 18-35 year olds.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please only bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (ie. a re-usable shopping). A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat's check-in office for a few dollars. Ensure you pack clothes, a hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal) and cash/card for on board purchases. Feel free to bring on board a reusable water bottle and/or additional snacks. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip
Pack a small backpack with your camera, a valid current drivers licence (for those who want to drive), your sunscreen, insect repellent, a hat, appropriate clothing, toiletries, a sleeping bag (also available for hire) and BYO snacks.
- Skipper, crew, drinking water, meals, linen, wetsuit hire, snorkelling equipment, mega slide, use of SUP boards and all Marine Park fees.
- 1 night accommodation in a 6 share en-suite dorm at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- Meals while on the Island (Day 1 - lunch, dinner, Day 2 - breakfast, lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Local fees
BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks, chips and chocolate available for purchase on board.
New Horizon offers onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and those without experience/qualification. Scuba dives MUST be pre-booked, but are paid for on board.
- Scuba dive is $65pp - MUST be pre-booked.
Jet boat rides and banana boat rides can also be purchased. These optional extras can be decided on and paid for on board.
- Jet boat ride is $35pp
- Banana boat ride is $20pp
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
$250 per person fully refundable cash bond to be collected in Rainbow Beach on the way to the Island. ( drivers - credit card imprint) The bond will be fully refunded provided the vehicle has been returned un-damanged. Please ensure you have $ 250 in cash as there is no ATM available at Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay $10 excess reduction fee (non-refundable)
Optional $10 sleeping bag hire per person per trip payable in cash on arrival to Eurong Resort
Terms and Conditions
Please note this package only runs from December to April. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 60-30 days of travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season if you are delayed or cannot travel.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.