The 4 Day Nomads Fraser and Powerplay Combo is a top package, perfect for 18-35's, who enjoy a sense of adventure and meeting people along the way. Powerplay features all of this and more, with exciting snorkelling, amazing meals, heated jacuzzi, stand-up paddleboards, and kayaks! Visit the beautiful Whitsunday Islands and world-renowned Whitehaven Beach! Nomads Fraser Island Tag Along Tour is an authentic Aussie 4WD adventure, staying 1 night at the amazing Eurong Resort during the night. This 2 day trip includes a drive around 75 Mile Beach, bush-walking and refreshing swims at Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby and much more!
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- 2 days and 2 nights in the Whitsundays on board Powerplay
- 2 day and 1 night Nomads Fraser Island tag along tour
- Shared accommodations
Powerplay 2 day, 2 night
Powerplay is the 2 day, 2 night adventure of a lifetime! Soak up the sun or take a walk along the sand at Whitehaven Beach, learn about the local wildlife on an exciting bush walk through the National Park, and get up close and personal with the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and its marine life. On this 2 night tour, your crew will take you to several different snorkel destinations, each offering unique and spectacular underwater scenery. Taking out a total of 18 passengers, the vessel offers a great social environment with the space to seek full relaxation. Powerplay is strictly 18-35s.
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit hire provided for your convenience
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
- Heated foredeck spa
- 18 guests for a fun-filled, sociable trip!
- 6 stand-up paddleboards
- 6 double kayaks
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life
- Onboard WiFi Internet plus free iPad use, when signal available
- BYO alcohol
During your time with Powerplay, you can look forward to full-time entertainment with your fun crew as well as a stop to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout - one of Australia's most Instagrammable locations! Your 2 day tour will also allow for several snorkelling opportunities where you will be able to immerse yourself in the warm blue waters to be greeted by the unique marine life that awaits below! This unforgettable tour is suitable for 18-35-year-olds, has both private and shared accommodation and is sure to give any of its guests memories to last a lifetime!
Departs: 1:00pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:00am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Nomads 2 day, 1 night
The Fraser Island portion of this combo departs from and returns to beautiful Noosa Heads and includes 1 night at Eurong Resort, situated a stone's throw from the Pacific Ocean on Fraser Island. Driving around the World Heritage-listed island in a 4WD is sure to get your tyres spinning! When you are not revving it up, slow down and admire the beauty around you. This 2 day trip includes a drive around 75 Mile Beach, bushwalking and refreshing swims at Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby and much more! All of your meals while you're on the island are included and there are no local fees waiting for you. On top of that, an exclusive post-tour party will be waiting for your group upon return to Noosa at the famous KB's Bar!
- 1 night's accommodation (4 share en-suite dorm) at Eurong Resort on Fraser Island
- 4WD vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Great meals
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Exclusive post-tour party at KB's Bar
- Plenty of sightseeing and activities!
For 2 amazing days, you will get to explore some of the best parts of Fraser Island. Everything is included in your tour where everything will be taken care of for you! If you're short on time, or if you just wish to spend 1 night on the island, this package is the one for you.
Departs: Noosa 7:30 AM - Thursday & Saturday
Returns: Noosa 5:00 PM - Friday & Sunday
We have designed these packages so they are suitable for those wanting to fly, train or bus it and also for those with own cars or campervans. How and when you make your way between the Airlie Beach and Noosa is up to you and at your own cost. It is about 960kms or a 12 hours drive between the two locations, so you need to allow a good day for travel.
- This trip is strictly 18-30s. As Powerplay is very water-orientated, you MUST be able to swim to board the boat, and for safety reasons, you must also be able to speak English.
- If you do not fit these requirements, you may not be able to book this tour
- Nomads 2 day tour only available between from December to April, Ask us to upgrade and include Nomads 3 Day 2 Night Adventure.
- This tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.