Spend 4 days exploring 2 iconic island destinations!
- Affordable tour of the Whitsundays and Fraser Dingo!
- Great for backpackers
- Snorkel, swim, sail and spend plenty of time outside
- Everything included on tours
- Half the fun is the journey all the way! Look forward to sailing and 4-wheel driving
Our 4 Day Siska Whitsundays and Fraser Dingo Tour offers an affordable and fun way to explore two amazing destinations: the stunning Whitsunday Islands and the unique Fraser Island! For 4 days and 2 nights, you will get to enjoy these two locations to the fullest extent without breaking the bank!
- 2 days, 1 night on board Siska in the Whitsundays
- 2 days, 1 night with Fraser Dingo on Fraser Island
- Affordable package
- All meals and accommodation included on tours
Sail on board a maxi yacht and enjoy the thrill of real sailing! Siska will give you the chance to get hands-on and learn about the art of sailing as you make your way around the Whitsunday Islands! You can look forward to feeling the power of the wind as you sail between islands, visiting Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout on the way. You can also look forward to snorkelling in the colourful fringing reefs that surround the islands, checking out the colourful fish and marine life that live below! Siska is a great tour for backpackers and those short on time, without compromising the amount of fun you will have!
- Authentic sailing with an amazing itinerary
- Fun and exciting social tour - very popular tour for 18-35's!
- Get hands-on and learn to sail, or relax on the deck
- 77ft long with a spacious deck and roll out shade awning
- Quality time at Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkelling gear and instruction provided
- All meals are prepared on board by your friendly crew
- BYO Alcohol
Hop on the ride of your life with Siska! For 2 days and 1 night you will get to enjoy the stunning Whitsundays from on board a maxi yacht where life is about having fun, living in the moment and enjoying every day to the fullest!
Departs: 8:30am - Please Enquire
Returns: 4:00pm - Please Enquire
Explore Fraser Island for 2 days venturing to all of its best destinations! Look forward to walking through towering rainforests, swimming in crystal clear lakes and driving along the famous sand highway during this unforgettable tag-along tour. This is a great tour if your short on time but still want to see it all and enjoy every minute of every day.
- Walk amongst the rainforest at Central Station, the heart of Fraser Island
- 4WD on 75 Mile Beach to the Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Swim, splash or take a tube ride at Eli Creek
- See the world-renowned Maheno Shipwreck, great photo opportunity
- Adventure along 4WD tracks to Lake Garrrawongera or walk the bush and dune track into emerald green Lake Wabby
- Relax, play and swim at the beautiful Lake McKenzie
- Relaxed, friendly and loads of fun
- Private beach house with dorm rooms at Happy Valley on Fraser Island’s Eastern beach
- Great fresh food with loads of veggies! We cater for vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free
Enjoy all the best parts of Fraser Island, visiting all the top destinations such as the Maheno Shipwreck, Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby and Central Station. Learn about the history of the island and enjoy all it has to offer as you make your way along the sand highway and inland tracks - with Fraser Dingo, the journey is half the fun!
- MANDATORY 7:30am safety briefing at our office for customers wanting to DRIVE on tour (they must make their own way there, no pickup provided)
- Guests wanting to drive must be over 21 with a current license and respond to the group email and have their own transport to attend the 7:30am safety briefing on day of departure at the office (accommodation pick up are not provided for drivers)
- Meeting at 8:30am for customers in their own cars not willing to drive on tour (free street parking for their vehicle). Free Passenger pick-up from major Hervey Bay hostels.
- Food shopping with the group the morning of departure
- You will receive an informational email 2 days prior to departure that must be answered.
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- Tour is suitable for those aged 18 and up. Drivers must be 21 years old.
Departs: Hervey Bay 8:30 am - Tuesday & Thursday
Returns: Hervey Bay 6:15-6:30 pm - Wednesday & Friday
- Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time for travel in between.
- This package may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!