Explore the beautiful Whitsundays and the unique Fraser Island with this 5 day combo tour! Sail on board a huge party boat and also drive along the sand highway of Fraser Island, visiting all the top spots along the way. This all inclusive package is an unbeatable way to explore the stunning East Coast of Australia.
- 2 days, 2 nights Whitsunday Sailing Tour with Atlantic Clipper
- 3 days, 2 nights Self drive Fraser Island Tour with Nomads
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Popular Add ons
- 6 share en-suite dorm accommodation on Fraser Island
- Noosa hostel accommodation
- Airlie Beach hostel accommodation
- Scuba dive on board Atlantic Clipper
- Bus pass: Noosa / Rainbow Beach <> Airlie Beach
- Hop-on, hop-off bus pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns
- 15,000ft Whitsundays skydive
Atlantic Clipper 2 day, 2 night
Spend your days exploring and your nights partying with the Atlantic Clipper! Alongside 52 other guests you will get to explore the stunning Whitsundays from on board the biggest party boat around! This is the ultimate social tour where you will get to explore the best parts of the Whitsundays, including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsundays. Atlantic Clipper also offers scuba diving for a more in depth underwater experience, as well as snorkelling and on board waterslides! Both intro divers and certified divers welcome.
- Young, fun, social group
- Liveaboard dive instructors to teach you scuba
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Free use of the vessel's stand-up paddleboards
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- Up to 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included
- All meals are prepared on board by your friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
- BYO Alcohol
Departs: 11:45am - 2:15pm - Tue, Thu & Sat
Returns: 12:00pm - Thu, Sat & Mon
Nomads 3 day, 2 night
3 Day Nomads Fraser Island Tag Along Tour departs from Noosa and ventures to the famous Fraser Island off the East Coast of Australia! Nomad's 3 day tour will show you the best parts of Fraser Island including Indian Head Lookout, Eli Creek and Maheno Shipwreck! This tour includes accommodation, meals, an experienced guide, 4WD vehicle hire, return ferry transfer and amazing destinations! Make memories to last a lifetime with this fun 3 day tour.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4-share tent at Eurong Resort
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- All Meals while on the Island (Day 1 - lunch, dinner, Day 2 - breakfast, lunch, dinner, Day 3 - breakfast, lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Local fees
- Exclusive post tour party at KB's Bar!
- Upgrade to include 2 or 3 nights pre/post accommodation at Nomads Noosa
- Upgrade to a 6 bed share ensuite dorm
Departs: Noosa 6:30 AM - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Returns: Noosa 4:30 PM - Friday, Sunday, Tuesday
- Passengers MUST attend a compulsory pre-tour briefing held at Nomads Noosa at 6:00pm, the day prior to the departure to the Island
- Passengers wishing to drive on Fraser Island must be a minimum 21yrs of age, and hold a valid drivers licence ( minimum 2 years driving experience necessary).
- Please be ready at Nomads reception by 6:45am in the morning of the departure to the Island. If you miss the bus you will miss the tour. Make sure you have checked out of your room and have your luggage with you.
- Please note that this tour departs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday May 1 - November 30, and daily from Dec 1 - April 30
- This tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- A $250 pp refundable cash bond will be collected at Rainbow Beach for Nomads ( credit card imprint for all drivers) prior to the departure, provided the vehicle has been returned undamaged. Make sure you have cash with you as there is no ATM's to use in Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay non-refundable $10 excess reduction fee instead.
- This package is strictly for 18-35 year olds
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.