This fun, extended package of Fraser Island in the Whitsundays will show you the time of your life in some of the best parts of Australia. Atlantic Clipper is the largest tour in the Whitsundays and famously known as the funnest, too! This wild ride will keep you entertained every minute of the day, ensuring you walk away with lasting memories and new friends! This trip will be paired with a 3 day tour of Fraser Island that will give you plenty of time to see the island's best assets. For 3 days and 2 nights you will explore Fraser with Dropbear's tag along tour, even taking the opportunity to drive on the island yourself! This combined package will ensure a fun trip, all while seeing the sights and experiencing the real Australia.
- 2 days, 2 night sailing on party boat Atlantic Clipper
- 3 days 2 nights on Fraser Island with the award winning Dropbear
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Atlantic Clipper 2 day, 2 night
Spend your days exploring and your nights partying with the Atlantic Clipper! This tour takes an amazing 53 passengers at a time, meaning you will get to meet plenty of new people while you're exploring this amazing part of the world for the ultimate social tour. You will get to explore the best parts of the Whitsundays, including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsundays. Here you will get to snorkel or even scuba dive for a more in-depth experience! Atlantic Clipper is one of the few boats in the Whitsundays that has an onboard scuba instructor, with both intro divers and certified divers welcome!
- Young, fun, social group
- Liveaboard dive instructors to teach you scuba
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Free use of the vessel's stand-up paddleboards
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- Up to 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire included
- All meals are prepared on board by your friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
- BYO Alcohol
If you want a memorable trip that is full of lasting memories, plenty of laughs and lots of adventure, Atlantic Clipper is the right tour for you! This wild ride has all the added bonuses you could want during your Whitsundays sailing adventure.
Departs: 11:45am - 2:15pm - Tue, Thu & Sat
Returns: 12:00pm - Thu, Sat & Mon
Dropbear 3 day, 2 night
Dropbears 3 day, 2 night tag along tour is one of the best tours to Fraser Island. The three days will give you plenty of time to explore the best parts of the islands from aboard your own 4 wheel drive vehicle! You are your travel mates will follow your tour guide and lead car around the island, where guests can enjoy the thrill of driving on the world's largest sand island. Combine this with our Wilderness Safari Campsite, and you will be on the adventure of a lifetime.
- ALL INCLUSIVE!
- Low numbers
- High quality camping gear including mattresses, sleeping bags and 3-man tents (that never sleep more than 2)
- Main meals freshly prepared, including an Aussie BBQ with prime rump steak
- 4WDs Toyota Land Cruisers that are built to explore
- Courtesy pick-up from your hotel or hostel accommodation
- Over 21s can drive
- Group photos uploaded to Facebook for FREE
- Fishing rods, guitars and camp games
- Hot camp showers
- K'gari cultural experiences - didgeridoo and boomerang demonstrations
- Optional glamping upgrade available
Dropbear Adventures will give you the ultimate Fraser Island experience with all the perks! You will visit all of Fraser Island's top locations and be able to enjoy the full Fraser Island experience.
Departs: Noosa 6:45am & Rainbow Beach 10:00am - Monday, Friday
Returns: Noosa 6:00pm & Rainbow Beach 3:00pm - Wednesday, Sunday
Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time for travel in between.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please only bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (ie. a re-usable shopping). A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat's check-in office for a few dollars. Ensure you pack clothes, a hat, swim-wear, towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal) and cash/card for on board purchases. Feel free to bring on board a reusable water bottle and/or additional snacks. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
A small overnight backpack with:
- A change of clothes
- A hat
- Swim wear
- Jumper and a raincoat
- 1ltr refillable water bottle
- Insect repellent (nov-mar)
- any alcohol or snacks you may want (no glass please)
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire and snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
- All main meals
- Camping gear including mattresses and sleeping bags
- All vehicle/camping permits
- National Park fees
- Barge transfers
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Noosa OR Rainbow Beach hostel or hotel accommodation (Does not apply to private residences or Airbnbs)
*Please note Atlantic Clipper departs between 11:45pm & 2:15pm depending on the tide.
BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
Atlantic Clipper offers onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and those without experience/qualification. Scuba dives MUST be pre-booked, but are paid for on board.
- Scuba dive is $65pp - MUST be pre-booked.
Jet boat rides and banana boat rides can also be purchased. These optional extras can be decided on and paid for on board.
- Jet boat ride is $35pp
- Banana boat ride is $20pp
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
Optional Glamping upgrade for $100 per tent
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Drivers/Passengers are under the direction of the lead driver/guide at all times and will only drive in a tag-along formation only, with seat belts must be worn at all times. Drivers and individuals are fully responsible for obeying all rules of the lead driver. ALL drivers must be 21 years of age or over and have had NO drink driving convictions and/or license penalties resulting in their license being taken from them in the last 5 years. In the event of damages/accidents the driver is responsible for paying for 50% of the cost incurred for any damages caused to the vehicle whilst driving. All passengers are responsible for paying 50% of the remaining cost collectively. It is the passenger's responsibility to immediately inform the driver if they feel unsafe or believe damage could occur to the vehicle due to driver fault. Individuals are responsible for any damages to equipment and facilities at any accommodation facility provided and any supplied camping equipment.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 60-30 days of travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. A $40 per person transfer fee applies to ALL name or date changes. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season if you are delayed or cannot travel.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.