This 5 day, 4 night combo package offers a great way to sail through the Whitsundays and cruise around Fraser Island on an extended, yet affordable tour! These two tours are suited for those who want to have a social experiece, meeting like-minded travellers and making new friends! This combo is great for the young and young-at-heart where you can expect 5 days of mind-blowing fun, amazing destinations and stunning sights.
- 2 days, 2 nights on fun and lively New Horizon
- 3 days, 2 nights on Fraser Island with Dropbear
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
New Horizon 2 day, 2 night
New Horizon is the ideal tour anyone who wants a fun sailing trip in the Whitsundays. This 2 day, 2 night tour will take you around the best of the Whitsunday Islands, visiting top destinations such as the magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the breathtaking Hill Inlet Lookout. With New Horizon you will also get several opportunities to take a splash in the water with your snorkelling gear, checking out all the marine life that awaits below! For those who are a little more adventurous, there is also the opportunity to scuba dive - a rarity offered only by a few select operators in the Whitsundays. Back on the boat, guests can also look forward to using stand-up paddleboards, a giant water slide, dive plank and more.
- 2 day, 2 night fun tour
- Movie theatre area with beanbags
- Fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- Dive board so you can 'walk the plank'
- Optional evening entertainment and games
- Visit all the highlights of the Whitsunday Islands
- Ample time at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel reefs in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Great sailing experience - get involved or simply relax
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices provided
- All meals prepared by professional and friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides now available!
- Inflatable water slide and stand-up paddleboards
- Comfortable and spacious vessel at 69ft long
- Hot showers and fresh linen provided
- BYO Alcohol
Join New Horizon for the adventure of a lifetime sailing through the Whitsunday waters, exploring beautiful islands and swimming among the colourful and amazing marine life. This tour allows time for relaxing, socialising, exploring and more during your 2 days at sea!
Departs: 2:00 pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:30am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Dropbears 3 day, 2 night
Dropbears 3 day, 2 night tag along camping safari allows you to immerse yourself into island life. With your camping tour, you will spend your 2 nights at our Wilderness Safari Campsite, stargazing and sleeping just 100m from the beach. Here you will get to experience Fraser Island life, with boomerang throwing, didgeridoo playing and more! Your days will be spent 'tagging along' with your travel mates in your own four wheel drive vehicle, where you can even take the opportunity to drive! You will follow your guide around the island to make your way from one spot to the next, visiting places such as Champagne Pools, Indian Head and Lake McKenzie.
- ALL INCLUSIVE!
- Low Numbers with only 30 guests
- High Quality camping gear including mattresses, sleeping bags and 3-man tents (that never sleep more than 2)
- Main meals freshly prepared... including an Aussie BBQ with Prime Rump Steak
- 4WD's Toyota Land Cruisers that are built to explore
- Courtesy pick-up from your hotel or hostel accommodation
- Over 21's can drive
- Group photos uploaded to Facebook for FREE
- Fishing Rods, guitars and camp games
- Hot camp showers
- K'gari Cultural Experiences - Didgeridoo and Boomerang demonstrations
- Optional upgrade to Wilderness Camp
Enjoy Fraser Island at its best with Dropbears 3 day, 2 night tag along camping safari and see what makes this amazing island so special! With driving, camping, and all the best sights on the itinerary, this unforgettable, social tour will be the trip of a lifetime.
Departs: Noosa 6:45am & Rainbow Beach 10:00am - Monday, Friday
Returns: Noosa 6:00pm & Rainbow Beach 3:00pm - Wednesday, Sunday
Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time for travel in between.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please only bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (ie. a re-usable shopping). A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat's check-in office for a few dollars. Ensure you pack clothes, a hat, swim-wear, beach towel, sunscreen 30+, warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal) and cash/card for on board purchases. Feel free to bring on board a reusable water bottle and/or additional snacks. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip
A small overnight backpack with:
- A change of clothes
- A hat
- Swim wear
- Jumper and a raincoat
- 1ltr refillable water bottle
- Insect repellent (nov-mar)
- any alcohol or snacks you may want (no glass please)
- Skipper, crew, drinking water, meals, linen, wetsuit hire, snorkelling equipment, mega slide, use of SUP boards and all Marine Park fees.
- All main meals
- Camping gear including mattresses and sleeping bags
- All vehicle/camping permits
- National Park fees
- Barge transfers
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Noosa OR Rainbow Beach hostel or hotel accommodation (Does not apply to private residences or Airbnbs)
BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks, chips and chocolate available for purchase on board.
New Horizon offers onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and those without experience/qualification. Scuba dives MUST be pre-booked, but are paid for on board.
- Scuba dive is $65pp - MUST be pre-booked.
Jet boat rides and banana boat rides can also be purchased. These optional extras can be decided on and paid for on board.
- Jet boat ride is $35pp
- Banana boat ride is $20pp
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
Optional Glamping upgrade for $100 per tent
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Drivers/Passengers are under the direction of the lead driver/guide at all times and will only drive in a tag-along formation only, with seat belts must be worn at all times. Drivers and individuals are fully responsible for obeying all rules of the lead driver. ALL drivers must be 21 years of age or over and have had NO drink driving convictions and/or license penalties resulting in their license being taken from them in the last 5 years. In the event of damages/accidents the driver is responsible for paying for 50% of the cost incurred for any damages caused to the vehicle whilst driving. All passengers are responsible for paying 50% of the remaining cost collectively. It is the passenger's responsibility to immediately inform the driver if they feel unsafe or believe damage could occur to the vehicle due to driver fault. Individuals are responsible for any damages to equipment and facilities at any accommodation facility provided and any supplied camping equipment.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 60-30 days of travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season if you are delayed or cannot travel.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.