Venture to the Whitsundays and Fraser Island with this 5 day package!
- Sail around the Whitsundays on a real sailboat!
- Take the opportunity to scuba dive or snorkel in the colourful fringing reefs
- Visit the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Go to the world’s largest sand island!
- Stay in resort accommodation right next to the beach
- Visit Fraser Island’s most famous locations for 3 days of adventure!
Visit the Whitsundays and Fraser Island with an unforgettable 5 day deal! Visit the iconic sand island, spending 3 days exploring, and also sail in the stunning Whitsundays for an additional 2 days! This 5 day package will take you to some of the highlights of the East Coast, giving you memories to last a lifetime.
- 2 days, 2 nights on New Horizon
- 3 days, 2 nights on tag-along tour with Nomads
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Popular Add-ons & Upgrades
- 6 share en-suite dorm accommodation on Fraser Island
- Noosa hostel accommodation
- Airlie Beach hostel accommodation
- Scuba dive on board New Horizon
- Bus pass: Noosa <> Airlie Beach
- Hop-on Hop-off bus pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns
- 15 Day Greyhound Network Pass
- 15,000ft Whitsundays skydive
New Horizon is a fun 2 day sailing tour that visits the Whitsundays, checking out the highlights and must-see spots! With a lively crew, plentiful water 3 toys, fun extra bonuses such as scuba diving, a waterslide and a dive board, New Horizon will be an unforgettable trip in one of the most beautiful part of Australia. Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, where you can choose to snorkel or scuba dive! Prepare for adventure and fun with this amazing sailing tour.
- 2 day, 2 night sailing tour
- Movie theatre area with beanbags
- Fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- Dive board so you can 'walk the plank'
- Optional evening entertainment and games
- Visit all the highlights of the Whitsunday Islands
- Ample time at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel reefs belonging to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Great sailing experience - get involved or simply relax
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices provided
- All meals prepared by professional and friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides now available!
- Inflatable water slide and stand-up paddleboards
- Comfortable and spacious vessel at 69ft long
- Hot showers and fresh linen provided
- BYO Alcohol
Departs: 2:00 pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:30am - Wed, Sat & Mon
3 Day Nomads Fraser Island Tag Along Tour departs from Noosa to take you to one of the most unique islands in the world! Nomad's 3 day tour will show you the best parts of Fraser Island and includes accommodation, meals, an experienced guide, 4WD vehicle hire, return ferry transfer and amazing destinations! While on the island, you will get to visit its most iconic locations and get to enjoy bushwalks, swimming and stunning views as you wind your way across Fraser Island, making memories to last a lifetime.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4-share tent at Eurong Resort
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- All Meals while on the Island (Day 1 - lunch, dinner, Day 2 - breakfast, lunch, dinner, Day 3 - breakfast, lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Local fees
- Exclusive post tour party at KB's Bar!
- Upgrade to include 2 or 3 nights pre/post accommodation at Nomads Noosa
- Upgrade to a 6 person dorm with ensuite
Departs: Noosa 6:30 AM - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Returns: Noosa 4:30 PM - Friday, Sunday, Tuesday
- Passengers MUST attend a compulsory pre-tour briefing held at Nomads Noosa at 6:00pm, the day prior to the departure to the Island
- Passengers wishing to drive on Fraser Island must be a minimum 21yrs of age, and hold a valid drivers licence ( minimum 2 years driving experience necessary).
- Please be ready at Nomads reception by 6:45am in the morning of the departure to the Island. If you miss the bus you will miss the tour. Make sure you have checked out of your room and have your luggage with you.
- Please note that this tour departs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday May 1 - November 30, and daily from Dec 1 - April 30
- This tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- A $250 pp refundable cash bond will be collected at Rainbow Beach for Nomads ( credit card imprint for all drivers) prior to the departure, provided the vehicle has been returned undamaged. Make sure you have cash with you as there is no ATM's to use in Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay non-refundable $10 excess reduction fee instead.
- New Horizon is a water based tour therefore for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
- This package is strictly for 18-35 year olds
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling out the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!