$355 AUD per
- Adult quad share room (Between: 23 Apr 2019 and 30 Jun 2019)
$371 AUD per
- Adult triple share (Between: 23 Apr 2019 and 30 Jun 2019)
$396 AUD per
- Adult twin share (Between: 23 Apr 2019 and 30 Jun 2019)
$250 AUD per
- Child quad share room (4-14 years) (Between: 23 Apr 2019 and 30 Jun 2019)
$260 AUD per
- Child triple share (4-14 years) (Between: 23 Apr 2019 and 30 Jun 2019)
$285 AUD per
- Child twin share (4-14 years) (Between: 23 Apr 2019 and 30 Jun 2019)
$405 AUD per
- Adult Sole Use (Between: 23 Apr 2019 and 30 Jun 2019)
The 2 day, 1 night Fraser Explorer guided tour offers a fun and relaxing experience for all types of travellers - singles, couples, families and small groups alike, with a choice of accommodation styles to suit all. Eurong Beach Resort rooms all have a private bathroom with tea and coffee making facilities, offering you a relaxing retreat after a day of exploring and having fun! Swim in beautiful freshwater lakes ringed by white sandy beaches, walk through tall ancient rainforests growing in sand, four-wheel drive along beaches flanked by strikingly coloured sand cliffs and marvel at the huge historical Maheno Shipwreck. This natural gem and World Heritage listing is not to be missed! This tour departs Hervey Bay and Rainbow beach.
Fraser Explorer Features
- All inclusive tour- no hidden costs!
- Great for all ages
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort on Fraser Island
- Ferry transfers to/from Fraser Island from River Heads
- 2 full day guided 4WD tours
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet breakfast
- 1 buffet lunch and 1 picnic BBQ lunch
- Courtesy transfers from your Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach hotel or hostel accommodation
If you are on a budget, this deal should be having you smiling ear to ear! Departing daily from Hervey Bay and Rainbow Beach, this tour is popular and for good reason! Book with us soon and don't miss out!
Guided Tour with Fraser Explorer
Fraser Explorer's guided tour is a great way to enjoy your adventure of Fraser Island. On a guided tour all guests are on the same bus and take in the tour together. Your driver is also your guide and will show you around to all the best parts of Fraser Island.
- 4X4 MAN bus
- 40 passengers per bus
- Spacious and comfortable
During your 1 night tour, you will stay at Eurong Beach Resort on the east side of the island. There are quad share rooms available with 2 bunk beds in each, twin/double rooms in motel-style accommodation with a double and single bed or a two bedroom apartment. All rooms have a private bathroom as well as a place to prepare tea or coffee. The apartment style accommodation has a double bedroom, twin bedroom, balcony, TV, private bathroom and lounge and is great if you're travelling with a group!
- Lake McKenzie - Wade through the crystal clear fresh waters of this stunning lake
- Champagne Pools - Take a dip in Queensland's most exciting natural bubble bath
- Indian Head - Marvel at the breathtaking views of this iconic lookout!
- Eli Creek - Float down Fraser's most famous freshwater spring
- Maheno Shipwreck - Stop and enjoy the beauty of this Australian landmark
- Central Station - Gaze up at Frasers most ancient rainforest at the former logging station
- Lake Wabby - Take a dip in the lake and stroll along the fringes of the Hammerstone Sandblow
- The Pinnacles - Walk amongst the island's brightest geological wonder, the coloured sands!
- Basin Lake - Discover Fraser Island's most hidden lake
Depart Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach, and arrive on Fraser Island ready for your adventures to begin. 4WD along the sand on ocean highway Seventy-Five Mile Beach, delighting in the exquisite natural beauty surrounding you. Stroll through ancient rainforests where rare king ferns grow along the meandering Wanggoolba Creek at Central Station. Discover the secret of perched lakes and take a dip in the clear blue waters of Lake McKenzie, the favourite swimming spot on Fraser. Trek across Hammerstone Sandblow and stop for a swim in emerald green Lake Wabby, the perfect place for a refreshing dip after an action-packed day of exploring.
At the end of the day retire and relax at your accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort. Play a game of tennis, take a swim in the resort pool, go surf fishing or take an evening stroll on the beach. Discuss the adventures of the day at the Beach Bar with fellow explorers and the local characters.
Get up for sunrise over the ocean, you'll be glad you did! Wade upstream through the shallow water of Eli Creek then float downstream as it winds through the dunes for several hundred metres; snap a shot of the Maheno Shipwrecks rusting hull and capture a piece of marine history before it vanishes; go exploring and discover several of the 127 magnificent hues at the Coloured Sands; stand on Frasers renowned lookout, Indian Head, and immerse yourself in the sweeping views over the Coral Sea or simply contemplate the sheer beauty of this miracle of nature... There is so much to see and do on Fraser Island!
Travel back across the island recounting your adventures. Your tour finishes with a barge transfer across the waters of the Great Sandy Strait, make sure to keep your eyes open for dolphins and dugongs! Courtesy transfers to your Hervey Bay accommodation are included.
Breakfast - Fully cooked breakfast
Lunch - Picnic style lunch
Dinner - Buffet style at resort restaurant
Depart: Hervey Bay from 6:45am to 7:45am or Rainbow Beach around 7:30am
Return: Hervey Bay around 5:30pm-6:00pm or Rainbow Beach around 6:00pm
*Please note pick-up/return times, and sites visited are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions.
Scenic Flight from $75pp
Taking bookings on the day, you can view the amazing sights of Fraser Island from the sky with Air Fraser from just $75pp. The company, which takes bookings from the beach itself, offers a variety of scenic flights, so you can see the best of the world's largest sand island.
- Please note: itinerary is subject to change due to tides and weather conditions.
- Children under 4 must travel in an appropriate car/booster seat. Passengers must bring their own.
- Tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Cool Dingo Guided Tour 2D/1NFraser Explorer + Entice WhitsundaysAll Fraser + Whitsundays DealsAll Whitsundays Tours
What To Bring
Please pack a small overnight bag with a change of clothes (warm clothes for colder months), swimming costume, towel, comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, money for drinks/snacks and souvenirs.
Excess luggage can usually be stored at your accommodation in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Bech for an additional charge.
- Courtesy pick up from your hotel or hostel accommodation in Hervey Bay/Rainbow Beach (No private residences or Airbnbs)
- Return barge transfers to Fraser Island
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort,
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours,
- Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner)
- National Park Fees
- No hidden costs - Park Fees included.
- Money for island purchases (drinks/snacks)
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.