$459 AUD per
- Adult (no accommodation) (Between: 28 Mar 2017 and 30 Oct 2019)
$489 AUD per
- Adult + 2 nights accom (Between: 28 Mar 2017 and 30 Oct 2019)
$500 AUD per
- Adult + 3 nights accom (Between: 28 Mar 2017 and 30 Oct 2019)
$509 AUD per
- Adult + 4 nights accom (Between: 10 Oct 2017 and 30 Oct 2019)
3 day/ 2 night Frasers on Rainbow Tag Along will give you a great adventure, while meeting like-minded people. With excellent local knowledge, amazing lead drivers and comfortable 4WDs, Frasers on Rainbow are a leader in fun, adventure filled tours around the magnificent Fraser Island. The tag-along system allows you to get around the island safely and see all the amazing sites, with the added advantage of a lead guide to ensure your safety and provide excellent knowledge of the island. Add 2 or 3 nights accommodation at Rainbow Beach if you want to stay for longer!
- Toyota Landcruisers which are safe & very easy to drive
- All camping & cooking equipment (excluding sleeping bags)
- 2 comprehensive safety briefings & experienced staff
- Food whilst on Fraser Island (7 meals in total)
- Free luggage storage & safe facilities
- 2 nights camping on Fraser Island
- Ferry Transfer
- 4WD driver training on the beach
- Optional pre/post accommodation at Frasers on Rainbow in Rainbow Beach
- Lake MacKenzie - Swim in the clear waters of Australia's most gorgeous lake
- Champagne Pools - Take a cool dip in Queensland's natural jacuzzi!
- Indian Head - Take in the breathtaking views from this amazing lookout
- Eli Creek - Bring a floatie and drift down through the rainforest
- Maheno Shipwreck - Visit the final resting place of an Australian landmark
- Lake Wabby - Fraser's deepest lake and popular swimming spot
Your tour starts from the day before you head out to Fraser Island, the compulsory safety briefing occurs at 4pm the day prior and gives you a comprehensive overview on safety features whilst touring the island along with some useful hints and tips on driving on soft sand. This briefing lasts for approximately 1.5 hours and this is when you will be split into your vehicle groups and get the chance to meet other travellers who will be touring with you.
The morning of departure we will split you up into your groups and ask you to work together in checking off all your food to make sure it is all there before you go. You will pack your food into the eskies, alcohol into cool boxes, do a full vehicle inspection including checking all camping and cooking equipment is provided and then do a full driver briefing outlining the most important aspects of driving on soft sand and how to use the gears. Then it's off you go!!
You will only set up camp the one time and travel back to this area every evening so you can sit down, relax with a drink and cook your evening meals without the hassles of having to relocate every time.
On the third and final day you will arrive back into Rainbow Beach approximately around 3.30pm (depending on tides) where you can enjoy a few drinks and some food with friends at our on-site bar and restaurant. Our bar hosts nightly entertainment with everything from live music (Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays), Karaoke and party games with awesome prize giveaways. Take advantage of our happy hour prices and our $10 belly buster meals daily from 6-8pm.
On the morning you depart after your tour, we have a free luggage room for your bags if your bus does not leave until later in the day, unfortunately we cannot offer late check outs.
*Please note that Champagne Pools will be inaccessible from February 3rd to March 24th 2019 due to renovations to the boardwalk.
Depart: Rainbow Beach Frasers on Rainbow Around 7:45pm
Returns: Rainbow Beach Frasers on Rainbow Around 3:30pm
*Please note pick-up/return times, and sites visited are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions.
- In order to be able to drive on Fraser you must, be over 21 years of age with a full open manual drivers licence and you must have this licence with you on tour.
- You MUST attend the meeting the day before departure @ 4:00pm at Frasers on Rainbow Backpackers in Rainbow Beach
- Please note this tour is suitable for ages 18-35s ONLY
- This tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- $15 insurance levy to be paid by all passengers
- Optional sleeping bag hire ($10pp)
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Nomads Tag Along 3D/2NDropbear Tag Along 3D/2NAll Fraser + Whitsundays DealsAll Whitsundays Tours
What To Bring
Camera, small overnight bag, jumper, BYO alcohol
Toyota Land Cruisers which are safe & very easy to drive, all camping & cooking equipment (excluding sleeping bags), 2 comprehensive safety briefings & experienced staff, food whilst on Fraser Island (7 meals in total), free luggage storage & safe facilities, National park fees, camping permits, 3 days food, fuel, ice and ferry passes
$10pp sleeping bag hire,
$15pp insurance levy
Alcohol at own expense
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of their tour. If the tour company has to cancel the trip (prior to the tour's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Fraser-Tours. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.