Choose the Jucy Champ for your next road trip in Australia
- Sleeps 4 people in two double beds
- Unlimited kilometres for unlimited adventures
- Comes complete with linens, pillows and everything you need for cooking
- Great way to see Australia
- Air conditioned - ideal in the Australian heat!
See Australia in the best way possible with your own campervan! The Jucy Champ seats five people and sleeps four, making it a great option for a group of friends or two couples travelling together. This budget-friendly option is one of the best ways to see this amazing country, where you can travel at your own pace, seeing everything you want to see! The Jucy Champ comes with everything youâ€™ll do need to prepare and cook meals, including a fridge and gas cooker. Two guests sleep in the van, and two will sleep in the pop-up tent on top.
- Gas Cooker
- 18L Compressor Fridge
- Sink with Tap and Drain
- 10 litre Water Tank
- CD Player & Radio
- 2 Bench Seats - Convert into Double Bed
- Blinds for all windows
- Storage space under bench seats
- Power Steering & ABS
- Air Conditioning in Cabin
- Toyota Estima or similar
- Seats: 5 x Seatbelts
- Sleeps: 4 (2 double beds)
- Fit out: Custom Built Interior 2016
- Luggage: 1 Large, 2 Small
- Engine Size: 2.2 - 2.4 Litre
- Fuel Tank: 60Litres
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Transmission: Automatic
- Power Supply: Dual 12v Battery System
Enjoy the freedom to see Australia at your own pace with all the comforts you will need on the road. Stop at all the sights along the way and travel in comfort - book today.
- Departures and drop-offs from Melbourne City, Melbourne Airport, Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Adelaide Airport
- Depots are closed on Sundays
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4128 4479 IF LOCAL OR CHAT WITH US LIVE!
What To Bring
- Linen, pillows and duvet
- Bath towels and tea towel
- Frying pan, saucepan, kettle and bowls
- Can/bottle opener and kitchen utensils
- Bucket and cleaning equipment
- 24/7 breakdown assistance
We have the following additional items available for hire:
- Camping Table
- Camping Chairs
- GPS Satellite Navigation
- Additional Drivers
- Portable DVD Player
Please note, all items are subject to availability. Let us know at the earliest available opportunity if you need something.
JUCY Stress free excess reduction $30 per day reduces the excess to NIL, for all damage to the vehicle excluding single vehicle roll over, underbody and overhead damage. No security bond is frozen from your credit card on pick up.
*For drivers between 18-20 an underage driver surcharge will apply for rentals on cars and will be quoted at the time of booking
We do not permit any vehicles on:
- Any unsealed roads (being a road not sealed with hard material such as tar, bitumen or concrete).
- Fire trails, beaches, sand, tracks, fields or paddocks are also not permitted. The only exception to this is reasonable use of access roads to recognised commercial campgrounds.
Minimum car hire for cars is 1 day. Minimum hire periods may increase over peak season, and are subject to change without notice based on the season and availability.
JUCY accepts drivers 18 years and over who hold:
- A Full Driver Licence in English
- An Australian Green P Plate (P2) Licence. Please check out our Terms & Conditions for more information, we do NOT accept Learners Licence or any probationary License, including a Red P Plate or a P1 Licence.
- If the Licence is not in English, then you will need an International Driver Permit or a Certified Translation of the home country Driver Licence. This must accompany the home country Driver Licence.
For drivers between 18-20 an underage driver surcharge will apply for rentals on cars and will be quoted at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
Rental days are calculated on a calendar day basis. When calculating the number of days the Vehicle is rented, the day of pick-up is counted as day one of the rental, regardless of pick-up time. The day of the vehicle's return is counted as the final day of the rental regardless of drop-off time.
Please note there are additional terms and conditions that will be given to you upon pickup of your rental. These terms and conditions include but are not limited to: Driver and drivers license requirements, Where you cannot drive the Vehicle, Use of vehicle, Maintenance, security and safety.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Failure to collect a Vehicle on the confirmed booking date will result in the loss of that hire day.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.