Go where the road takes you in your own Jucy Compass!
- Sleeps up to four people, seats five
- Ideal for a group of friends or two couples
- Kitchen, fridge, portable toilet and linens all included
- Pop-up roof top tent provides additional room
- Provides freedom and comfort as you travel around Australia
Go on the trip of a lifetime with Jucy Compass! Cruise around Australia in comfort from your own campervan that has sleeping room for 4 people and explore and venture to all the places you can imagine! Your Jucy Compass Campervan has everything you will need for a road trip adventure including a kitchenette, bedding, fridge, toilet and more.
- Seats 5
- Sleeps 4
- Gas cooker
- 50L Compressor Fridge
- Sink with Tap and Drain
- 49 litre Fresh Water Tank
- 49 litre Grey Water Tank
- Portable Toilet
- Inside Table
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Bench Seats
- Interior 12v Lighting
- Power Steering
- ABS Brakes
- Air Conditioning in the cabin
- Dual 12v Battery System
- Certified self-contained
- Reverse Camera
- Cruise Control
- Toyota Hiace 2018 (Self-contained)
- Seats: 5 x Seatbelts
- Sleeps: 4 (2x double beds)
- Fitout: Custom built interior 2018
- Luggage: 2 Large, 2 Small
- Engine Size: 3 Litre
- Fuel Tank: 70Litres
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- PowerSupply: 12v Dual Battery System
- Length: 4.7m
- Width: 1.7m
- Height: 2.4m
- Interior height: 1.34m
You will have the adventure of a lifetime from your Jucy Compass. Doubling as your vehicle and your accommodation, a campervan is the best way to economise travel in a budget friendly way while exploring this amazing country.
Departures and drop-offs from Melbourne City, Melbourne Airport, Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Adelaide Airport
Depots are closed on Sundays
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4128 4479 IF LOCAL OR CHAT WITH US LIVE!
- All cutlery and dinnerware
- Linen, pillows, and duvet
- Bath towels and tea towel
- Frying pan, saucepan, kettle, plates, and bowls
- Can/bottle opener and kitchen utensils
- Bucket and cleaning equipment
- AA Roadside Breakdown assistance
- Unlimited kilometres
We have the following additional items available for hire:
- GPS satellite navigation
- Picnic seats/table
- Snow chains
- Additional drivers
Please note, all items are subject to availability. Let us know at the earliest available opportunity if you need something.
JUCY Stress free excess reduction $30 per day reduces the excess to NIL, for all damage to the vehicle excluding single vehicle roll over, underbody and overhead damage. No security bond is frozen from your credit card on pick up.
*For drivers between 18-20 an underage driver surcharge will apply for rentals on cars and will be quoted at the time of booking
We do not permit any vehicles on:
- Any unsealed roads (being a road not sealed with hard material such as tar, bitumen or concrete).
- Fire trails, beaches, sand, tracks, fields or paddocks are also not permitted. The only exception to this is reasonable use of access roads to recognised commercial campgrounds.
Minimum car hire for cars is 1 day. Minimum hire periods may increase over peak season, and are subject to change without notice based on the season and availability.
JUCY accepts drivers 18 years and over who hold:
- A Full Driver Licence in English
- An Australian Green P Plate (P2) Licence. Please check out our Terms & Conditions for more information, we do NOT accept Learners Licence or any probationary License, including a Red P Plate or a P1 Licence.
- If the Licence is not in English, then you will need an International Driver Permit or a Certified Translation of the home country Driver Licence. This must accompany the home country Driver Licence.
For drivers between 18-20 an underage driver surcharge will apply for rentals on cars and will be quoted at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
Rental days are calculated on a calendar day basis. When calculating the number of days the Vehicle is rented, the day of pick-up is counted as day one of the rental, regardless of pick-up time. The day of the vehicle's return is counted as the final day of the rental regardless of drop-off time.
Please note there are additional terms and conditions that will be given to you upon pickup of your rental. These terms and conditions include but are not limited to: Driver and drivers license requirements, Where you cannot drive the Vehicle, Use of vehicle, Maintenance, security and safety.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Failure to collect a Vehicle on the confirmed booking date will result in the loss of that hire day.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.