Cruise around Australia in comfort with your own 2 person campervan!
- Ideal for 2 people
- Double bed, gas cooker, CD player, radio, fridge and sink included
- Affordable travel option for budget conscious traveller
- Available for drivers 18+
- Budget-friendly travel option for budget conscious traveller
Take to the roads and cruise around Australia in comfort! JUCY's Crib rental is great for 2 passengers to have the road trip of a lifetime! Available for those aged 18 and older, the Jucy Crib is a great budget-friendly travel option, combining both your accommodation and transportation into one!
- Gas Cooker
- 18L Compressor Fridge
- Sink with Tap and Drain
- 10 Litre Water Tank
- CD player and Radio
- 2 Bench Seats
- Seats Convert to Double Bed
- Blinds on all Windows
- Storage Space Under Benches
- Power Steering and ABS
- Air Conditioning in Cabin
- Automatic Gearbox
- Petrol Engine
- Dual 12v Battery System
- Toyota Tarago or similar
- Seats: 4 x Seatbelts
- Sleeps: 2 (1 x Double Bed)
- Engine Size: 2.2-2.4 Litre
- Cylinders: 4 inline
- Fuel Usage: +/- 12 L / 100km
- Fuel Type: Petrol Unleaded 91
- Transmission: Automatic
- Length: 4.6m
- Width: 1.6m
- Height: 1.8m
- Interior height: 1.2m
- Beds: Double Bed 1.7 X 1.3m
This rental will provide all the essentials to make your trip around Australia as comfortable as possible. This is a â€˜no-frillsâ€™ way to travel for those aiming to stay on budget and have the freedom of their own vehicle.
- Departures and drop-offs from Melbourne City, Melbourne Airport, Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Adelaide Airport.
- Depots are closed on Sundays
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4128 4479 IF LOCAL OR CHAT WITH US LIVE!
- All cutlery and dinnerware
- Linen, pillows and duvet
- Bath towels and tea towel
- Frying pan, saucepan, kettle and bowls
- Can/bottle opener and kitchen utensils
- Bucket and cleaning equipment
- 24/7 breakdown assistance
- Unlimited kilometres
We have the following additional items available for hire:
- GPS Satellite Navigation
- Additional Drivers
- Camping Chairs
- Camping Tables
- Portable DVD Player
Please note, all items are subject to availability. Let us know at the earliest available opportunity if you need something.
JUCY Stress free excess reduction $30 per day reduces the excess to NIL, for all damage to the vehicle excluding single vehicle roll over, underbody and overhead damage. No security bond is frozen from your credit card on pick up.
*For drivers between 18-20 an underage driver surcharge will apply for rentals on cars and will be quoted at the time of booking
We do not permit any vehicles on:
- Any unsealed roads (being a road not sealed with hard material such as tar, bitumen or concrete).
- Fire trails, beaches, sand, tracks, fields or paddocks are also not permitted. The only exception to this is reasonable use of access roads to recognised commercial campgrounds.
Minimum car hire for cars is 1 day. Minimum hire periods may increase over peak season, and are subject to change without notice based on the season and availability.
JUCY accepts drivers 18 years and over who hold:
- A Full Driver Licence in English
- An Australian Green P Plate (P2) Licence. Please check out our Terms & Conditions for more information, we do NOT accept Learners Licence or any probationary License, including a Red P Plate or a P1 Licence.
- If the Licence is not in English, then you will need an International Driver Permit or a Certified Translation of the home country Driver Licence. This must accompany the home country Driver Licence.
For drivers between 18-20 an underage driver surcharge will apply for rentals on cars and will be quoted at the time of booking
Terms and Conditions
Rental days are calculated on a calendar day basis. When calculating the number of days the Vehicle is rented, the day of pick-up is counted as day one of the rental, regardless of pick-up time. The day of the vehicle's return is counted as the final day of the rental regardless of drop-off time.
Please note there are additional terms and conditions that will be given to you upon pickup of your rental. These terms and conditions include but are not limited to: Driver and drivers license requirements, Where you cannot drive the Vehicle, Use of vehicle, Maintenance, security and safety.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Failure to collect a Vehicle on the confirmed booking date will result in the loss of that hire day.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.