$135 AUD per
- Adult (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$445 AUD per
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$95 AUD per
- Child (under 14 years old) (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
Canoe along the Noosa Everglades for a truly beautiful day of fun, wonder and adventure. This unique ecosystem is one of only two Everglades systems in the world and a place that is made for exploring. Here you will find a beautiful winding river that is home to native animals and plants that you will be able to see along the riverbed and in the water itself! The tranquil river is a great place to canoe, even for first-timers, as the slowly moving water maintains a calm, secluded atmosphere where you can enjoy the serenity of the Everglades.
- Return Everglades River Cruise
- Morning snacks on the riverside near the famous ‘Harry’s Hut’
- Canoe one way in a classic Canadian style canoe
- Make your way past ancient forests, and mirrored waterways
- Enjoy a one-way cruise in our purpose made boat
- Opportunity to swim in the river!
- Lunch back at Habitat Noosa at the brand new Cootharabar Restaurant
- Over 44% of all Australia’s bird species reside within this spectacular region, making it a great spot for nature lovers!
- Complimentary courtesy bus to Noosa Heads and Noosaville
The Noosa Everglades are on the upper reaches of the Noosa River, which is also known as the River of Mirrors. Often boasting otherworldly reflections that create a masterpiece on the surface of the water, it is one of the most beautiful rivers in the area. You will want to bring your camera along for this tour, so you snap some pictures of this beautiful phenomenon!
Start your day at Habitat Noosa, found on the shores of the magnificent Cootharaba Lake. From here you will board our brand new boat, which was purpose-built to navigate the Noosa Everglades! You will make your way across the lake, stopping at Fig Tree Point, found at the base of the Everglades, where your group will stop for a short break. From here you will begin your paddle upstream in a classic Canadian style canoe, built for 2! Skim along the surface of the glades, taking in the mirrored waterways, stunning rainforests and lively wildlife. The Noosa River is ideal for all levels of experience with calm waters and minimal currents, allowing anyone to enjoy this awesome experience! You will rejoin your group for snacks, tea, coffee and biscuits up the river, next to the historic Harry’s Hut, surrounded by forest, near the edge of the river. You can even hop in the river for a refreshing swim and enjoy the scenery around you. Afterwards, you will hop back on the boat for the journey back, while the second half of the group paddles back down river. During your journey, your guide will tell you all about your stunning surroundings, giving you insight in the area and its inhabitants. Keep an eye out for the abundant bird life and towering trees as you make your way along, paying attention to both the water and the sky! After arriving back you will have a roast lunch at Cootharabar Restaurant and enjoy the sights and sounds of Cootharaba Lake.
- Let us know at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions
- Child’s pricing applies to children under 14 years of age
- Please note you may paddle up or downstream, enjoying a boat ride the other way.
- Departure times and locations vary, please confirm your departure time and location when reconfirming your booking. Pickups being at 8:00am in Noosa.
- In the event Bar-B-Canoe is cancelled, passengers will still be required to travel on the BBQ cruise, and a partial refund will be given
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Insect Repellent
- Return Everglades river cruise
- Morning tea, and a delicious roast lunch
- Canoes, paddles and buoyancy vests
- Personal waterproof carry bag
- Beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. In the event that canoeing is unavailable, guests will still go on the cruise, with a partial refund given for the canoeing. Minimum numbers apply. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Fraser Tours. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.