Hop onto the adventure of a lifetime and explore two of Australia's top destinations!
- Beautiful snorkelling in the Whitsundays
- Fun with action-packed itinerary!
- Enjoy the thrill of sailing around tropical islands
- Sit back and relax as you explore Fraser Island
- See all the best highlights including Lake McKenzie, Indian Head and Eli Creek
Sail the Whitsundays and cruise the sand highway of Fraser Island with our 4 Day Blizzard and Fraser Explorer Combo. This combined tour will allow you to explore for 4 days and see some of the best-kept secrets of Australia's east coast!
- 2 days, 2 nights on board sailing boat Blizzard
- Full itinerary with plenty of stops at amazing locations
- 2 days, 1 night with Fraser Explorer
- All meals and accommodation included on tours
The 2 day, 1 night Fraser Explorer Guided Tour offers every type of traveller a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity on Fraser Island. This unique tour on board a comfortable 4WD bus will take you from one Fraser Island destination to the next, allowing you to explore the island in comfort. The 2 day, 1 night tour attracts all types of people, ensuring you will meet like-minded travellers during your adventure, forming memories to last a lifetime.
- Courtesy transfers from your Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Island
- Ferry transfers to/from Fraser Island - from River Heads
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours
- Buffet dinner and breakfast
- 1 buffet lunch and 1 picnic BBQ lunch
- Visit top Fraser Island destinations such as Lake McKenzie, Indian Heads and Eli Creek
- Comfortable guided tour in air-conditioned 4WD
- Optional scenic flight at an additional cost
Fraser Explorer Guided tour will take you to some of Fraser Island's most cherished places. During your two days, you can expect to spend plenty of time on the Seventy-Five Mile Beach highway, taking in the views and surrounding ocean as you make your way around. Along the beach, you will stop at top spots such as Maheno Shipwreck and Eli Creek, while venturing inland to visit the emerald green Lake Wabby, cool blue Lake McKenzie and the forests of Central Station. You will get to see a variety of landscapes, including rainforests, lakes, creeks, sand dunes and more. Your night will be spent at Eurong Beach Resort, located just up from the beach in the middle of the forested sand dunes. Here you can play tennis, swim in the resort pool or take a stroll on the beach itself. Fraser Explorer will offer you all the comforts of home in an amazing sandy landscape where you will have the adventure of a lifetime.
For 2 days and 2 nights, you can explore the stunning Whitsunday Islands on board Blizzard. Blizzard is an authentic sailing boat that will allow you to explore the Whitsundays by the power of the wind! Dangle your feet over the side as your crew attends to the sails, hoisting the mains and steering you into 2 days of fun and adventure.
- Authentic sailing experience with an amazing itinerary
- A double helm - great for moving around the cockpit and quite a unique feature
- Maximum 10 guests for small group sailing
- Snorkel equipment, sea scooter, and giant SUP board included
- Delicious and fresh meals provided by highly trained crew
- Quality time at Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef around the Whitsunday Islands
- Suitable for children 10+
- BYO alcohol
Blizzard offers a tour that will get you to the top destinations of the Whitsundays. With hot spots such as Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsundays on the agenda, you will surely have an eventful and unforgettable trip through the stunning islands. Snorkel among the diverse and colourful reefs that are teeming with marine life, or spend time on Blizzard's decks taking in the sun as the ocean swells around you. Blizzard also has a sea scooter and giant stand-up paddleboard to add to the fun and give you the most of your time on and in the water! Blizzard has both private and shared accommodation, meaning there are all types of travellers on board, allowing for a great opportunity to interact with new people and make new friends!
Departs: 4:00 pm - Tue, Fri & Sun
Returns: 2:00 pm - Thu, Sun & Tue
The Whitsundays and Fraser Island are over 900 KM apart, if you choose to make your own way please allow sufficient time to get to each destination.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!