Fraser Island Day Tours
Day tours to Fraser Island offer a great way for visitors to explore all of its beauty. While day tours may be limited on time, they will not be limited on experiences as you will still get to see and do amazing things during your stay on Fraser Island.
All-inclusive eco-friendly day trip on the one and only Fraser Island
- If you are short on time but still want to make the most out of it, choose the Fraser Adventure tour
- See unique sights such as Teewah Coloured Sands and Lake McKenzie
- Enjoy your day tour from a modern air-conditioned 4WD bus
- All fees included - all inclusive!
For Elie Creek & Maheno Ship Wreck - Fraser Adventure Nature TourRead More...
Join a nature tour of Fraser Island to experience the island in all of its natural beauty
- Explore Fraser Island from on board a comfortable 4WD bus
- Immerse yourself into Fraser Island's natural environment and see its many sites, enjoying its beauty!
- Stop at one of Fraser Island's famous perched lakes, the stunning Eli Creek and the historic Maheno Shipwreck
- Rainforest walk in an ancient rainforest
For Lake Mckenzie & Central Station - Fraser Adventure TourRead More...
An exceptional one-day tour is the best way to see the largest sand island in the world! Buckle up for a wild adventure!
- Super comfortable custom 4WD cruiser with panoramic windows
- Float down the fast-flowing, crystal-clear Eli Creek
- Swim in the tranquil azure waters of world famous Lake McKenzie
- Explore shipwrecks, coloured sands and luscious rainforests!
- Spot a resident dingo as you cruise along 75 Mile Beach!
Free Cancellation - Up To 48 Hours Before DepartureRead More...
Get ready to see the beauty of the largest sand island on earth! Discover the wonders of the UNESCO-listed Fraser Island!
- Comfortable and spacious 4WD cruiser with panoramic windows
- Wander lush rainforests and dive into the cool water of Eli Creek
- Marvel at the natural wonders of the colourful dunes
- Cruise down the famous beach sand highway and enjoy the thrill!
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Kgari Beach Resort
Free Cancellation - Up To 48 Hours Before Departure
Promising a jam-packed day filled to the brim with adventure, there's simply no better way to explore Fraser Island than this!
- Intimate small group tour on comfortable 4 Passenger Landcruiser Wagons
- Cruise down the world famous sand highway on 75 Mile Beach in style
- Cool off with a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake McKenzie
- Marvel at the natural wonder of the vibrantly coloured sands
- Feel the power of an ancient rainforest and see the ruins of a shipwreck
- All beverages including beer, red & white wine and sparkling wine
Offering a jam-packed adventure that showcases the very best of Fraser Island, this is an incredible tour for those looking for an affordable and fun experience.
- Perfect for those after a small tour experience - maximum of 17 passengers!
- Travel in style and comfort in a 4WD, enjoying panoramic views
- Visit wonders like Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie and Maheno Shipwreck
- Visit the only rainforest in the world which grows in sand!
- Special family discounted rates available - just ask us!
Fraser Island Discovery will take you one step further at this stunning part of the world. With just one day to do it all, get set to experience many wonders
- Perfect option for those who are short on time!
- Enjoy the comfort of an air-conditioned 4WD bus
- Experience the natural beauty of Fraser Island in an authentic setting
- Walk in the rainforest, swim in the lakes and soak up the wonders
- Keep an eye out for dingoes and other native wildlife!
*Please note that the Fraser Discovery Warrior Day Tour is currently unavailable until further notice. Alternatively please see our Fraser Adventure Nature Day tour.Read More...
Soak up the very best of Fraser Island with this one-of-a-kind tour! Cruise the largest sand island in the world in a comfortable Landcruiser!
- Cruise on a comfortable Landcruiser - the best way to see the sights!
- Escape the crowds and enjoy an intimate tour - maximum 6 passengers
- See enchanting sights like Eli Creek, Maheno shipwreck and Central Station
- Sit back, relax and unwind - this tour is fully guided
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, with free beer, wine and juice