$175 AUD per
- ADULT departs Rainbow Beach (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2021)
$175 AUD per
- SENIOR (60+ yrs) departs Noosa/Sunshine Coast (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2021)
$175 AUD per
- STUDENT departs Noosa/Sunshine Coast (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2021)
$190 AUD per
- ADULT departs Noosa/Sunshine Coast (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2021)
$120 AUD per
- CHILD (4-14yrs) departs Rainbow Beach (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2021)
$130 AUD per
- CHILD (4-14yrs) departs Noosa/Sunshine Coast (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2021)
Fraser Adventure 1 Day Guided Tour takes you into the best areas of this environmentally sensitive region to discover its precious ecosystems, abundant wildlife and natural beauty. Throughout the day you will see and do so much and get to appreciate nature's biggest sand island. Seemingly endless golden beaches encompass towering hardwood forests, huge, creeping sand blown deserts, pristine rainforest, crystal clear freshwater lakes, gurgling streams, prehistoric ferns and a mosaic of coloured sands.
- A modern, comfortable air-conditioned 4WD bus
- Courtesy pick-up included from designated locations
- Expert Tour Guides with plenty of knowledge
- Morning/afternoon tea
- Noosa River Barge or Fraser Island Ferry included
- National Park Fees included
- Enjoy a hearty barbecue lunch
- Complimentary drinks along the way
- Teewah Coloured Sands, Double Island Point, Freshwater track*
- 75 Mile Beach via Eurong or Happy Valley, Lush Rainforest Walks
- Lunch stop for 1.5 - 2 Hours at Lake Mackenzie
Guided tour with Fraser Adventure Tour
You will get to see the best parts of Fraser Island on your one day guided tour. With your driver guiding you around the island, you will only have to sit back and enjoy the ride! You will be comfortable in your 4X4 tour bus with coach seating and air-conditioning as you make your way around. There are 16-24 people per bus and no more than 2 busses on each tour, with a max of 40 guests!
You will begin your day by leaving Noosa at 6:30am and making your way to the Fraser Island ferry to being your day on the island. Upon arriving, you will get ready to head along the famous 75 Mile Beach via Eurong Resort or Happy Valley, and the inland 4WD Sandy Forest tracks. Stop for lunch and a swim at the freshwater Lake McKenzie, which is known for its clear waters and white beaches, where guests will get to enjoy an Aussie BBQ with a choice of prime sirloin steak, delicate white fillet of fish with lemon, or a vegetarian burger served with a varied assortment of fresh salads, and wash it all down with 'icy cold' complimentary beer, wine or soft drink. Recharged and ready to go your afternoon will see you exploring lush rainforest tracks, where you will get to see the flora and fauna of Fraser Island. Enjoy afternoon tea before heading back to Noosa around 6:00pm and return to your point of pick up.
*Not available for Rainbow Beach departures
Morning Tea: Homemade biscuits
Lunch: Prime rib fillet steak, beef sausages, fish or veggie burger served with fresh salads, bread and fruit. Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks.
Afternoon tea: Lamingtons
(approximate times only and may vary by season)
- 4.35 am Caloundra
- 4.55 am Kawana
- 5.05 am Mooloolaba / Alexandra Headland
- 5.10 am Maroochydore
- 5.20 am Pacific Paradise / Twin Waters
- 5.30 am Coolum / Hyatt
- 5.35 am Peregian Beach
- 5.40 am Sunrise / Sunshine Beach
- 6.00 am Noosa Heads
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- Tour not recommended for children under the age of 4
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Towel and camera
- Sunscreen and hat (even in winter)
Please note: Limited storage - hand baggage only, no strollers
- Free courtesy pickup and drop off from designated areas
- Ferry transfers
- National Parks' fees
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious BBQ lunch with complimentary drinks
Please note this tour is not suitable if you have neck or back problems or are pregnant.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance. Refunds do not apply to hires cut short due to: Bad weather, Shortening of the rental period by the hirer - unless it can be re-hired for that same period, cars taken from the hirer due to misuse in contravention to Aussie Trax's or other authorised persons' directions.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for other tours please do not hesitate to ask