Fraser Island Day Tours From Hervey Bay
Visit Fraser Island during a day tour that departs from Hervey Bay and make the most of your time to explore and discover all the beauty and adventure it has to offer. There are several tour types on offer to ensure that you can explore Fraser Island in the best way possible to make the most of your day trip.
An exceptional one-day tour is the best way to see the largest sand island in the world! Buckle up for a wild adventure!
- Super comfortable custom 4WD cruiser with panoramic windows
- Float down the fast-flowing, crystal-clear Eli Creek
- Swim in the tranquil azure waters of world famous Lake McKenzie
- Explore shipwrecks, coloured sands and luscious rainforests!
- Spot a resident dingo as you cruise along 75 Mile Beach!
Free Cancellation - Up To 48 Hours Before DepartureRead More...
Promising a jam-packed day filled to the brim with adventure, there's simply no better way to explore Fraser Island than this!
- Intimate small group tour on comfortable 4 Passenger Landcruiser Wagons
- Cruise down the world famous sand highway on 75 Mile Beach in style
- Cool off with a refreshing swim in the crystal-clear waters of Lake McKenzie
- Marvel at the natural wonder of the vibrantly coloured sands
- Feel the power of an ancient rainforest and see the ruins of a shipwreck
- All beverages including beer, red & white wine and sparkling wine
Offering a jam-packed adventure that showcases the very best of Fraser Island, this is an incredible tour for those looking for an affordable and fun experience.
- Perfect for those after a small tour experience - maximum of 17 passengers!
- Travel in style and comfort in a 4WD, enjoying panoramic views
- Visit wonders like Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie and Maheno Shipwreck
- Visit the only rainforest in the world which grows in sand!
- Special family discounted rates available - just ask us!
Soak up the very best of Fraser Island with this one-of-a-kind tour! Cruise the largest sand island in the world in a comfortable Landcruiser!
- Cruise on a comfortable Landcruiser - the best way to see the sights!
- Escape the crowds and enjoy an intimate tour - maximum 6 passengers
- See enchanting sights like Eli Creek, Maheno shipwreck and Central Station
- Sit back, relax and unwind - this tour is fully guided
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, with free beer, wine and juice