The 4 day Whitsunday Getaway and Fraser Explorer combo offers one of the most luxurious ways to see the beauty of the Whitsundays and Fraser Island. Start by taking a cruise through the tropical archipelago on board a comfortable catamaran and finish with your trip by enjoying Fraser Island from on board a cruisey 4WD! This package will provide all the best during your 4 days and 3 nights of exploring and adventuring on the east coast of Australia.
- 2 days on board Getaway in a private cabin with ensuite
- 2 days and 1 night on Fraser Island with Fraser Explorer
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- See Fraser Island's top destinations
Whitsunday Getaway 2 day, 2 night
Whitsunday Getaway is one of the most luxurious overnight sailing tours in the Whitsundays. It is a comfortable, stable catamaran that sails the Whitsundays for 2 days and 2 nights and visits all the top destinations including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and several reefs around the islands themselves. Guests will get to indulge in private queen cabins with ensuite bathrooms and will get to enjoy the company of 3 other couples as they make their way around the islands for an unforgettable adventure.
- Four spacious cabins with queen-sized beds and ensuites
- Fully air-conditioned cabins and saloon
- Personal DVD players in each cabin
- Gourmet meals included, freshly prepared
- Enjoy an onboard Aussie barbecue
- All snorkelling equipment included
- Stand-up paddleboards
- Professional crew
- Small group sailing - only 8 guests
- Spacious flybridge and a forward outdoor lounge
- BYO (bring your own) alcohol
- Getaway is a modern French-built 12.5-meter spacious catamaran
Guests will get to enjoy all the best parts of the Whitsundays while onboard Getaway. Passengers will get to spend their days exploring all the best parts of the islands and the nights relaxing on board a comfortable and spacious catamaran alongside their loved one.
Please enquire about departure days
Fraser Explorer 2 day, 1 night
Fraser Explorer offers guests a perfect way to see all the beauty and secrets of Fraser Island. This trip is ideal for those who would prefer to sit back and enjoy the ride, rather than drive themselves as your guide takes you around the island. This 2 day and 1 night tour includes accommodation at Eurong Resort, as well as meals and all the comforts you will need to enjoy your tour of the world's largest sand island.
- Courtesy transfers from your Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Island in twin share
- Ferry transfers to/from Fraser Island - from River Heads
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet breakfast
- 1 buffet lunch and 1 picnic BBQ lunch
Fraser Island is full of amazing natural attractions, including lakes, creeks, sand dunes and more. While on Fraser Island, guests will get to explore some its most beautiful destinations, including Lake McKenzie, Maheno Shipwreck, Eli Creek and Central Station, where they can explore and relax, taking it all in. They will get to enjoy all the stunning parts of Fraser Island from on board a comfortable 4WD where all they need to do is sit back and enjoy the ride! Nights will be spent at the comfortable Eurong Resort in a motel-style accommodation.
Departs: 8:00 am - Daily
Returns: 5:30pm - Daily
- The Whitsundays and Fraser Island are over 900 KM apart. Please ensure you allow sufficient time to get to each destination.
- This package may not be suitable if you have an existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.