See the best of the Whitsundays and Fraser Island with our 5 Day Cool Dingo Fraser Island and Atlantic Clipper Whitsundays combo! See some of the top destinations in Australia including Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park during your 5 days of fun.
- 3 days and 2 nights on Fraser Island with Cool Dingo
- 2 days and 2 nights on Atlantic Clipper in the Whitsundays
- Extras such as paddleboarding, use of waterslide, optional scuba diving and spa
Ask us about these popular upgrades:
- Bus Pass: Hervey Bay / Rainbow Beach <> Airlie Beach
- Bus Pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns hop-on, hop-off bus pass
- Skydive Whitsundays
Cool Dingo 3 day, 2 night
Cool Dingo offers an extensive tour of Fraser Island where you will get to visit all of its best destinations on the island! Your guided tour will allow you to relax on board your comfortable 4WD as your guide takes you around from one destination to the next. With everything included during your 3 day, 2 night tour, all you need to do is bring a sense of adventure to have the trip of a lifetime!
- 3 days of guided 4WD tours
- Stop at top locations such as Lake McKenzie, The Pinnacles Coloured Sands, Champagne Pools, Indian Head, plus more
- All inclusive tour
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation
- Return ferry transfers from Hervey Bay
- 2 nights accommodation at the Wilderness Lodge
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- All National Park fees and levies
- Foreign language guides are now available (please enquire at time of booking)
This young, fun tour is ideal for those who want to have the best time possible while exploring the beautiful Fraser Island. Your guided tour will bring you to Fraser's best destinations to grab some amazing photos, explore the island and experience it at its best.
Departs: 8.30am - Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Returns: 5:50pm - Wednesday, Friday, Sunday & Monday
Atlantic Clipper 2 day, 2 night
Atlantic Clipper is one of the funnest tours in the Whitsundays and certainly the biggest! This huge sailing boat is full of fun on the water, with an entertaining crew, packed itinerary, fun activities and lively passengers! Not only will this tour be one of the funnest few days of your life, but it will also get you to the top spots of the Whitsundays including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsunday Islands for the ultimate island experience. There is snorkelling, scuba diving, paddleboards, a waterslide, spa and diving board ensuring you will have plenty to keep you entertained for 2 days and nights.
- Young, fun, social group
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Free use of the vessel's stand-up paddleboards
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire
- All meals are prepared onboard by your friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
- BYO Alcohol
- Optional Jet boat ride is $35pp
- Optional Banana boat ride is $20pp
Have the trip of a lifetime on the funnest boat in the Whitsundays! This tour is a party on the water and best for those who want to experience all the best parts of the Whitsundays with the extra perks!
Departs: 11:45am - 2:15pm - Tue, Thu & Sat
Returns: 12:00pm - Thu, Sat & Mon
Premier Bus Pass
Premier Motor Service offers you the chance to explore Australia worry free! With routes running between Rainbow Beach, Hervey Bay and Airlie Beach. Premier is the perfect choice for travel between your Fraser Island and Whitsunday tours. Our team of travel experts will help you find the right departure to get you to your next adventure!
- Safe, comfortable bus
- Freedom to use hop-on, hop-off pass
- See Australian landscape as you travel
- Informed drivers
- Five star luxury coaches
- Climate controlled air-conditioning inside
- Aircraft style reclined seating
- Glare-free windows
- On board toilet
*Please note: The Whitsundays and Fraser Island are over 900 KM apart, if you choose to make your own way please allow sufficient time to get to each destination.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please only bring a small soft overnight bag with:
- Swim wear
- Sunscreen 30+
- Warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal)
- Cash/card for on board purchases
Please note Atlantic Clipper does not allow any bags with zippers on board. A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat's check-in office for a few dollars. You will also need to bring your own alcoholic beverages for Atlantic Clipper, available for purchase in town. No glass bottles please.
Excess luggage can be stored at several places including most boat check-in offices.
- Courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay and Rainbow Beach accommodation
- Return ferry transfers
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals
- All linen
- National Park fees
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire and snorkelling equipment
- Marine Park fees
Snacks and drinks from the licensed bar
*Please note Atlantic Clipper departs between 11:45pm & 2:15pm depending on the tide.
BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks available for purchase on board.
Atlantic Clipper offers onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and those without experience/qualification. Scuba dives MUST be pre-booked, but are paid for on board.
- Scuba dive is $65pp - MUST be pre-booked.
Jet boat rides and banana boat rides can also be purchased. These optional extras can be decided on and paid for on board.
- Jet boat ride is $35pp
- Banana boat ride is $20pp
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of asthma, emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
Terms and Conditions
*A $40 per person Public Holiday Surcharge is applicable to tours on Atlantic Clipper where the vessel is at sea on Christmas Day or New Years Day.
Atlantic Clipper is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim and speak fluent English. Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
Also, please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details.
Destinations may vary due to weather conditions, however our experienced tour guides will always visit the best locations available under the prevailing conditions ensuring every trip is a memorable one. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 60-30 days of travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. A $40 per person transfer fee applies to ALL name or date changes. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season if you are delayed or cannot travel.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.