$949 AUD per
- Shared Accommodation - Start Fraser Island (Between: 17 May 2019 and 16 Sep 2019)
$969 AUD per
- Shared Accommodation - Start Whitsundays (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 16 Sep 2019)
$110 AUD per
- Direct Transfer Hervey Bay <> Airlie Beach (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 16 Sep 2019)
$119 AUD per
- Direct Transfer Rainbow Beach <> Airlie Beach (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 16 Sep 2019)
$242 AUD per
- Hop on Hop off Bus Pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 16 Sep 2019)
See the best of the Whitsundays and Fraser Island with our 5 Day Cool Dingo Fraser Island and Atlantic Clipper Whitsundays combo! See some of the top destinations in Australia including Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park during your 5 days of fun.
- 3 days and 2 nights on Fraser Island with Cool Dingo
- 2 days and 2 nights on Atlantic Clipper in the Whitsundays
- Extras such as paddleboarding, use of waterslide, optional scuba diving and spa
Ask us about these popular upgrades:
- Bus Pass: Hervey Bay / Rainbow Beach <> Airlie Beach
- Bus Pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns hop-on, hop-off bus pass
- Skydive Whitsundays
Cool Dingo 3 day, 2 night
Cool Dingo offers an extensive tour of Fraser Island where you will get to visit all of its best destinations on the island! Your guided tour will allow you to relax on board your comfortable 4WD as your guide takes you around from one destination to the next. With everything included during your 3 day, 2 night tour, all you need to do is bring a sense of adventure to have the trip of a lifetime!
- 3 days of guided 4WD tours
- Stop at top locations such as Lake McKenzie, The Pinnacles Coloured Sands, Champagne Pools, Indian Head, plus more
- All inclusive tour
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation
- Return ferry transfers from Hervey Bay
- 2 nights accommodation at the Wilderness Lodge
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- All National Park fees and levies
- Foreign language guides are now available (please enquire at time of booking)
This young, fun tour is ideal for those who want to have the best time possible while exploring the beautiful Fraser Island. Your guided tour will bring you to Fraser's best destinations to grab some amazing photos, explore the island and experience it at its best.
Departs: 9:00am - Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Returns: 5:50pm - Wednesday, Friday, Sunday & Monday
Atlantic Clipper 2 day, 2 night
Atlantic Clipper is one of the funnest tours in the Whitsundays and certainly the biggest! This huge sailing boat is full of fun on the water, with an entertaining crew, packed itinerary, fun activities and lively passengers! Not only will this tour be one of the funnest few days of your life, but it will also get you to the top spots of the Whitsundays including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsunday Islands for the ultimate island experience. There is snorkelling, scuba diving, paddleboards, a waterslide, spa and diving board ensuring you will have plenty to keep you entertained for 2 days and nights.
- Young, fun, social group
- Brand new three-story high water slide
- Huge spa on deck for you to relax and enjoy
- Free use of the vessel's stand-up paddleboards
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort
- 53 guests making this a fun and sociable trip
- Snorkelling gear and wetsuit hire
- All meals are prepared onboard by your friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
- BYO Alcohol
- Optional Jet boat ride is $35pp
- Optional Banana boat ride is $20pp
Have the trip of a lifetime on the most fun boat in the Whitsundays! This tour is a party on the water and best for those who want to experience all the best parts of the Whitsundays with the extra perks!
Departs: 11:45am - 2:15pm - Tue, Thu & Sat
Returns: 12:00pm - Thu, Sat & Mon
Premier Bus Pass
Premier Motor Service offers you the chance to explore Australia worry free! With routes running between Rainbow Beach, Hervey Bay and Airlie Beach. Premier is the perfect choice for travel between your Fraser Island and Whitsunday tours. Our team of travel experts will help you find the right departure to get you to your next adventure!
- Safe, comfortable bus
- Freedom to use hop-on, hop-off pass
- See Australian landscape as you travel
- Informed drivers
- Five-star luxury coaches
- Climate controlled air-conditioning inside
- Aircraft style reclined seating
- Glare-free windows
- Onboard toilet
- The Whitsundays and Fraser Island are over 900 KM apart, if you choose to make your own way please allow sufficient time to get to each destination.
- Please note this package may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
*A $40 per person Public Holiday Surcharge is applicable to tours on Atlantic Clipper where the vessel is at sea on Christmas Day or New Years Day.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are online 24/7 via phone, live chat and emails.