Our 5 Day Cool Dingo Fraser & New Horizon Whitsundays Combo will have you exploring the best of Fraser Island and Whitsundays, all in one combo tour. For 3 days and 2 nights you will join Cool Dingo on a guided tour of Fraser Island, where you will get to cruise along the sand highway, checking out all of its cool destinations. Also included in this combo is a 2 day, 2 night sailing trip on board New Horizon in the Whitsundays where you will board the boat to sail, snorkel, scuba dive and swim in the warm Whitsunday waters.
- 2 days and 2 nights on New Horizon
- 3 days, 2 nights on Fraser Island with Cool Dingo
- All meals included
- Upgrade to include optional Bus Pass: Hervey Bay / Rainbow Beach to Airlie Beach Or Reverse
Cool Dingo 3 day, 2 night
This action-packed 3 day, 2 night tour will guide you to the best part of Fraser Island. During your tour you will explore alongside like minded travellers and witness all the beauty of Fraser, enjoying the opportunity to visit places such as Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby and Eli Creek. All you have to do is sit back and relax as your guide drives you around!
- Ideal for 18 - 35 year olds
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach accommodation
- Return ferry transfers from Hervey Bay
- 3 days of guided 4WD tours
- 2 nights accommodation at the Wilderness Lodge
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- All National Park fees and levies included
- Foreign language guides are now available (please enquire at time of booking)
- All shared accommodation
This tour will allow you to enjoy an extended tour of Fraser Island for 3 days and 2 nights. Your guide will take you from place to place, giving you some insight on the island and allowing you to enjoy the sights as you make your way around. This tour is for the young and young-at-heart who want to have the adventure of a lifetime in one of the most beautiful parts of the world
Departs: Hervey Bay 7:00am & Rainbow Beach 9:00am - Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Returns: 5:30pm - Wednesday, Friday, Sunday & Monday
New Horizon 2 day, 2 night
New Horizon is the perfect way to explore the Whitsundays if you're on a budget but still want to see it all! With paddleboards, a waterslide, snorkelling, onboard scuba diving and a stop to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, you will have everything you will ever need or want during your 2 day, 2 night Whitsunday adventure.
- Fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- Stand-up paddleboards
- Awesome inflatable waterslide
- Snorkelling equipment provided
- Movie theatre area
- Evening entertainment
- Great sailing experience and guests can have a turn at the wheel
- All meals included
- Hot showers on board
- Fresh linen provided
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides available on board (additional cost)
This tour has the optional extra of hopping on board a jet boat for a wild ride! You can add on a jet boat ride for an additional $35.00pp or an exciting banana boat ride for $20.00pp to finish off your 3 day trip! New Horizon offers the adventure of a lifetime among the beautiful tropical islands, warm blue waters and colourful coral reefs!
Departs: 2:00 pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:30am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Premier Bus Pass
Premier Motor Service offers you the chance to explore Australia worry free! With routes running between Rainbow Beach, Hervey Bay and Airlie Beach. Premier is the perfect choice for travel between your Fraser Island and Whitsunday tours. Our team of travel experts will help you find the right departure to get you to your next adventure!
- Safe, comfortable bus
- Freedom to use hop-on, hop-off pass
- See Australian landscape as you travel
- Informed drivers
- Five star luxury coaches
- Climate controlled air-conditioning inside
- Aircraft style reclined seating
- Glare-free windows
- On board toilet
*Please note: The Whitsundays and Fraser Island are over 900 KM apart, if you choose to make your own way please allow sufficient time to get to each destination.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Please pack a small overnight bag with:
- Change of clothes
- Beach towel
- Water bottle
- Warm clothes (for colder months)
- Money for drinks
Excess luggage can be stored at your Hervey Bay accommodation (charge may apply)
- Please only bring a small soft overnight bag without any zippers (ie. a re-usable shopping). A zipless souvenir bag can be purchased at the boat's check-in office for a few dollars. Ensure you pack:
- Clothes, a hat, swimwear
- Beach towel
- Sunscreen 30+
- Warm pullover for the evenings (seasonal)
- Cash/card for onboard purchases
- Reusable water bottle and/or additional snacks also recommended
- BYO alcohol
Excess luggage can be stored at several places in town including most boat check-in offices, a 24 hour locker shop on The Esplanade, most hostels, or at your accommodation. Most charge between $5-10pp for the duration of your trip.
- Courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay and Rainbow Beach accommodation
- Return ferry transfers
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals
- All linen
- National Park fees
- Drinking water
- Wetsuit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of SUP boards
- All Marine Park fees
Snacks and drinks from the licensed bar
BYO alcohol (no glass) and scuba diving. Soft drinks, chips and chocolate available for purchase on board.
Jet boat rides and banana boat rides can be purchased at an additional cost. These optional extras can be decided on and paid for on board.
- Jet boat ride is $35pp
- Banana boat ride is $20pp
New Horizon offers onboard scuba diving for both certified divers and those without experience/qualification. All diving can be MUST be pre-booked and paid on board.
Your safety in the water is our primary concern. To ensure your comfort and safety divers must be 18 years or over and they will require that you have a Divers Medical Certificate for certain medical conditions.
Please read the following questions carefully:
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Do you have a history of ear or sinus surgery?
- Are you currently suffering from a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of respiratory problems, severe attack of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease?
- Have you had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you currently taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral health problems or a nervous system disorder?
- Are you or could you be pregnant?
- Do you have a history of colostomy?
- Do you have a history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure?
- Are you over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Do you have a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
If any of these conditions apply to you, you will require a Divers Medical Certificate before you can scuba dive.
A Divers Medical Certificate can be obtained from:
Whitsunday Doctors Service
257 Shute Harbour Rd (Opposite xBase)
Ph: 07 4946 6241
LUGGAGE: Premier Motor Service restricts all passengers to one suitcase for carriage in the luggage compartment. One small carry-on bag is also permitted. No bag is to exceed 20kg in weight.
EXCESS LUGGAGE: Subject to load, additional bags can be carried at a fee of $10 per bag. Surf Boards are an additional fee of $15 and boxed bikes are $25. Please remember that all these items are subject to space available on the service, passenger luggage does take priority.
Please Note: Standard Adult Fare does not include transport. Travel between the Whitsundays and Rainbow Beach is over 950 KM and may take over 12 hours to complete.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Premier Bus Service Interruption: Whilst every effort is made to maintain our timetabled services, no responsibility can be taken for cancelled services, missed connections or accommodation costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as flooding, fire, road closures, traffic delays or mechanical issues. All reservations MUST be confirmed 24 hours prior to departure. Managers and Drivers have the right under the Passenger Transport Act 1990 to refuse travel. Passengers MUST check in 30 minutes prior to departure. If you do not check in within these terms, Premier Motor Service reserves the right to resell your seat. Passengers who are not checking in at one of our terminals needs to be at the stop at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time.Photo identification in the form of a licence or passport may be required when checking in or boarding the coach. Passengers who have purchased a concession fare of any type, MUST present the card to the office staff member or the driver upon check in. If the card is incorrect, the fare adjustment will be required prior to departure.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season. 18-40's only, please enquire for suitable tours for other age groups.
All cancellations made result in 25% cancellation fee of the recommended retail price (RRP), not discounted or sale prices. Any cancellations made 60-30 days prior to travel will result in a 50% cancellation fee and any cancellations made inside of 30 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. A $40 per person transfer fee applies to ALL name or date changes. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Your ticket is subject to the following minimum cancellation charges:
(a) 60% cancellation fee applicable if the booking or ticket is cancelled after the purchase of the booking or ticket;
(b) 60% cancellation fee applicable for a Bus pass ticket if the ticket has not been activated, no travel sectors have been booked and it has been cancelled after purchase;
(c) 75% cancellation fee applicable if the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled departure time of the booked Premier Service;
(d) 100% cancellation fee for a discounted fare (including RED);
(e) 100% cancellation fee if Bus pass ticket has been activated, travel sectors are booked and ticket has been cancelled;100% cancellation fee if You fail to board the booked Premier Service;
(f) 100% cancellation fee if You cancel within 6 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the booked Premier Service.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.