See the highlights of the Whitsundays and Fraser Island with this combo tour
- Hop on board one of the funnest catamarans in the Whitsundays
- Enjoy all the extra perks like paddleboards, clear kayaks, and a heated spa
- Snorkel in colourful reefs around the Whitsunday Islands
- Visit freshwater lakes, cool creeks and iconic landmarks on the unique Fraser Island.
- Take the opportunity to drive on the sand highway of Fraser Island on this tag along tour - a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- See native animals and rainforest, including Australia's famous dingoes!
Go on the adventure of a lifetime with this fun 5 day package that will show you two iconic East Coast destinations! Visit the top destinations in the Whitsundays and Fraser Island including Lake McKenzie, Indian Head, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the famous fringing reefs of the Whitsunday Islands! Hop on the adventure of a lifetime with this fun 5 day package.
- 2 days, 2 nights on Powerplay
- 3 days, 2 nights on tag-along tour with Nomads
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Popular Add-ons & Upgrades
- 6 share en-suite dorm accommodation on Fraser Island
- Powerplay Accommodation Upgrade (Private or Share Double)
- Noosa hostel accommodation
- Airlie Beach hostel accommodation
- Scuba dive on board New Horizon
- Bus pass: Noosa <> Airlie Beach
- Hop-on Hop-off bus pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns
- 15,000ft Whitsundays skydive
Powerplay is one of the funnest boats in the Whitsundays, and a great way to experience tropical islands and colourful reefs. Cruise through the stunning Whitsunday waters on board a comfortable, spacious catamaran that takes 18 guests on an unforgettable trip! Your knowledgable and fun crew will make sure you have great time on the water, taking you to the best islands and reefs.
- 2 day, 2 night tour
- Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout
- Both private and shared accommodation
- Stand-up paddleboards and double kayaks available
- Heated foredeck spa for relaxing
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit included
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life at night!
- 18 guests for a fun filled, sociable trip
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- BYO Alcohol
- Travel faster and see more of the Whitsundays
- Stable, comfortable and spacious two level Catamaran
- Whitehaven beach, Hill Inlet lookout
Departs: 1:00pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:00am - Wed, Sat & Mon
3 Day Nomads Fraser Island Tag Along Tour departs from Noosa to take you to one of the most unique islands in the world! Nomad's 3 day tour will show you the best parts of Fraser Island and includes accommodation, meals, an experienced guide, 4WD vehicle hire, return ferry transfer and amazing destinations! While on the island, you will get to visit its most iconic locations and get to enjoy bushwalks, swimming and stunning views as you wind your way across Fraser Island, making memories to last a lifetime.
- 2 nights accommodation at the Eurong Resort Nomads Camp Site
- 4WD Vehicle hire
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Safety briefing held at Nomads Noosa the night prior to the departure
- All Meals while on the Island (Day 1 - lunch, dinner, Day 2 - breakfast, lunch, dinner, Day 3 - breakfast, lunch)
- Return ferry transfer to the Island
- Local fees
- Exclusive post tour party at KB's Bar!
- Upgrade to include 2 or 3 nights pre/post accommodation at Nomads Noosa
Departs: Noosa 6:30 AM - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Returns: Noosa 4:30 PM - Friday, Sunday, Tuesday
- Passengers MUST attend a compulsory pre-tour briefing held at Nomads Noosa at 6:00pm, the day prior to the departure to the Island
- Passengers wishing to drive on Fraser Island must be a minimum 21yrs of age, and hold a valid drivers licence ( minimum 2 years driving experience necessary).
- Please be ready at Nomads reception by 6:45am in the morning of the departure to the Island. If you miss the bus you will miss the tour. Make sure you have checked out of your room and have your luggage with you.
- Please note that this tour departs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday May 1 - November 30, and daily from Dec 1 - April 30
- This tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- A $250 pp refundable cash bond will be collected at Rainbow Beach for Nomads ( credit card imprint for all drivers) prior to the departure, provided the vehicle has been returned undamaged. Make sure you have cash with you as there is no ATM's to use in Rainbow Beach. Alternatively you can pay non-refundable $10 excess reduction fee instead.
- This package is strictly for 18-35 year olds
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!