$210 AUD per
- 2 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 7 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$246 AUD per
- 2 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 5 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$288 AUD per
- 2 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 4 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$316 AUD per
- 3 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 5 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$372 AUD per
- 3 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 4 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$472 AUD per
- 3 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 3 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$529 AUD per
- 3 DAY - SUZUKI JIMNY - 2 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$415 AUD per
- 2 DAY - SUZUKI JIMNY - 2 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
Feel the freedom with Aussie Trax: 4x4 Hire and Camping Package getaway to Fraser Island. This package will allow you to have the freedom of driving in your own 4WD vehicle with all the necessary supplies for a camping adventure! We will supply everything you will need to enjoy your adventure, right down to the camping and vehicle permits, meaning you can start your tour of Fraser Island with ease. All you need to bring along is your provisions and sense of adventure for an amazing island experience!
- Use of quality 4WD vehicle with room for up to 7 people
- All camping gear provided
- Suggested itinerary and maps
- Return ferry transfers included
- Freedom of having your own 4x4 to drive around the island
- See all of Frasers top spots!
- Flexible itinerary with 1 - 4 day rentals
Transmission: manual or automatic*
Fuel: super/leaded (60L)
Fuel Consumption: 14L/100km - (off road)
Suspension: coil springs
Insurance: AU$500 bond, AU$2000 excess
Waiver option: AU$25/day reduces to AU$500
Toyota Landcruiser Wagon
Transmission: Manual or automatic*
Fuel Consumption: 19L/100km - (off road)
Suspension: off road coil springs
Insurance: AU$500 bond, AU$4000 excess
Waiver option: AU$40/day reduces to AU$500
Fraser Island has many sights and locations that you will want to see during your trip. In order to help you enjoy the island and maximise your fun, you will be giving a suggested itinerary when you pick up your vehicle! Itineraries are suited for Fraser's Eastern Beach ride times as well as the number of days you will be on the island. We will suggest potential campsites such as Poyungan Maheno or Wyuna to make sure you have a good idea where you can spend the night! Your itinerary will be allow you to see all the must see site of Fraser Island!
From the mainland to the island:
Fraser Venture: 8.30am, 10.15am, 4.00pm
Kingfisher: 9.00am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm
From the island to the mainland:
Fraser Venture: 9.00am, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
Kingfisher: 7.50am, 10.30am, 2.00pm, 5.00pm
Please enquire about additional pricing. All prices are per person.
- Aussie Trax is unavailable from 16 Dec 2018 - 16 Jan 2019
- Please let us know at time of booking if an automatic vehicle is required
- Barge times must be booked in advance and guests are required at our office 2.5hours before the barge departure, for a safety briefing.
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Please pack a small overnight bag, change of clothes, swimwear, food and drinks, hat, suncream, sunglasses, towel and camera.
- You will also need to bring along food and drinks from the mainland or purchase them on Fraser Island
- Vehicle hire
- Return ferry transfers
- Vehicle access permit and camping permits
- Standard insurance
- Comprehensive briefing
- Fraser Island map
- Free customer car parking
- Island backup service
- Camping gear including: Tents, mattresses, ice-box, torch, water container, BBQ plate, gas cooker, utensils, pots, plates, toilet paper, axe, shovel, firelighters and groundsheets
- Reduced insurance liabilities
- Sleeping Bags - AU$10 extra each bag
- Extra equipment available for hire on application (gas light, table, chairs, etc.)
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
Please note rentals are unavailable from Dec 20 - Jan 10.
Drivers must present current drivers licence (international is fine). Please advise at the time of booking if an automatic vehicle is required.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Insurance waiver options
- We require a AU$500 credit card imprint as bond, which is not banked unless the car is not returned satisfactorily
All Aussie Trax 4x4s are fully insured, except in the following situations:
- Driving Under the Influence
- Overloading (more people than the car is allowed to carry)
- Driving in the Ocean
- Under body Damage
- Intentional Damage (sitting on the bonnet or roof
- Staff cover these issues in more depth during the briefing.
- Customers may take the waiver option, which can reduce their liability. This is non-refundable and is purely a personal insurance option. It is not compulsory.
In group situations (usually backpackers who don't know each other) there is a form that everybody signs to ensure every person is jointly liable for the car not just the credit card holder, if the vehicle was damaged.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance. Refunds do not apply to hires cut short due to: Bad weather, Shortening of the rental period by the hirer - unless it can be re-hired for that same period, cars taken from the hirer due to misuse in contravention to Aussie Trax's or other authorised persons' directions.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for other tours please do not hesitate to ask.