$254 AUD per
- 2 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 5 PEOPLE (Between: 02 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$297 AUD per
- 2 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 4 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$362 AUD per
- 3 DAY- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 5 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$377 AUD per
- 2 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 3 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$421 AUD per
- 3 DAY- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 4 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$440 AUD per
- 2 DAY - SUZUKI JIMNY - 2 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$530 AUD per
- 2 DAY - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 2 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 31 Dec 2019)
$531 AUD per
- 3 DAY- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - 3 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$637 AUD per
- 3 DAY - SUZUKI JIMNY - 2 PEOPLE (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$882 AUD per
- 2 DAY- SUZUKI JIMNY- 1 PERSON (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
$1273 AUD per
- 3 DAY- SUZUKI JIMNY- 1 PERSON (Between: 01 May 2019 and 01 Jan 2020)
Aussie Trax: 4x4 Hire and Resort Stay Package is a great way to experience Fraser Island with the additional comforts of a resort accommodation. This package allows you to explore Fraser Island from your own 4WD during the day, returning to Eurong Beach resort at night. We provide tips and tricks to enjoying the island, as well as a suggested itinerary to ensure you make it to all the top spots! This is a great tour for those who want the freedom of their own vehicle with the added addition of a comfortable bed and the perks of a resort stay!
- Freedom of your own 4WD
- Up to 8 guests
- Transfers and National Park Permit included
- Cottage style accommodation at Eurong Beach resort
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Pre-travel briefing to get you ready for your trip
- Set day itineraries that fit with tidal conditions
- Map and touring itinerary provided
- Linen provided at resort
- Office on island for additional support
Transmission: manual or automatic*
Fuel: super/leaded (60L)
Fuel Consumption: 14L/100km - (off road)
Suspension: coil springs
Insurance: AU$500 bond, AU$2000 excess
Waiver option: AU$25/day reduces to AU$500
Toyota Landcruiser Wagon
Transmission: Manual or automatic*
Fuel Consumption: 19L/100km - (off road)
Suspension: off road coil springs
Insurance: AU$500 bond, AU$4000 excess
Waiver option: AU$40/day reduces to AU$500
From the mainland to the island:
Fraser Venture: 8.30am, 10.15am, 4.00pm
Kingfisher: 9.00am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm
From the island to the mainland:
Fraser Venture: 9.00am, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
Kingfisher: 7.50am, 10.30am, 2.00pm, 5.00pm
Please ask us about additional pricing for 8 passengers up to 3 days. All pricing is per person.
Please let us know at time of booking if an automatic vehicle is required.
- Aussie Trax is unavailable from 16 Dec 2018 - 16 Jan 2019
- Please let us know at time of booking if an automatic vehicle is required
- Barge times must be booked in advance and guests are required at our office 2.5hours before the barge departure, for a safety briefing.
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Please pack a small overnight bag, change of clothes, swimwear, food and drinks, hat, suncream, sunglasses, towel and camera
- Food and drinks
- Vehicle hire
- Return ferry transfers
- Vehicle access permit
- Cottage style accommodation
- Standard insurance
- Comprehensive briefing
- Fraser Island map
- Free customer car parking
- Island backup service
- Reduced insurance liabilities
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
Please note rentals are unavailable from Dec 20 - Jan 10.
Drivers must present current drivers licence (international is fine). Please advise at the time of booking if an automatic vehicle is required.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Insurance waiver options
- We require a AU$500 credit card imprint as bond, which is not banked unless the car is not returned satisfactorily.
All Aussie Trax 4x4s are fully insured, except in the following situations:
- Driving Under the Influence
- Overloading (more people than the car is allowed to carry)
- Driving in the Ocean
- Under body Damage
- Intentional Damage (sitting on the bonnet or roof
- Staff cover these issues in more depth during the briefing.
- Customers may take the waiver option, which can reduce their liability. This is non-refundable and is purely a personal insurance option. It is not compulsory.
In group situations (usually backpackers who don't know each other) there is a form that everybody signs to ensure every person is jointly liable for the car not just the credit card holder, if the vehicle was damaged.
All client cancellations forfeit 50% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 30 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour or package. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance. Refunds do not apply to hires cut short due to: Bad weather, Shortening of the rental period by the hirer - unless it can be re-hired for that same period, cars taken from the hirer due to misuse in contravention to Aussie Trax's or other authorised persons' directions.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for other tours please do not hesitate to ask.