Kayak among dolphins at Rainbow Beach!
- Great way to see the ocean’s funnest animals up close!
- Kayak in calm waters and enjoy your surroundings - no experience required!
- Guided paddle to see stunning wildlife
- Enjoy a beach ride in a 4WD along the way
Experience a unique kayaking tour with Epic Adventures and get up close and personal with Australian wildlife! Combine a fun beach ride with a cruisey kayaking tour for the ultimate experience on the Fraser Coast.
- Experience unique Australian beach adventure!
- See dolphins or whales up close in the wild
- Also see other wildlife such as turtles, rays, birds, and other marine species
- Guided paddle around Double Island Point
- See the coloured sand cliffs of Rainbow Beach
- Beginner friendly - no experience needed!
- A great tour for nature lovers
Get up close and personal with the coastline and its residents in this unique kayaking tour!
Start your tour in Rainbow Beach and head towards Double Island Point via the beach track, seeing the coloured sands along the way! When you arrive at the point, you will get set up with your equipment and attend a short safety briefing before hitting the water. You will then join a guided paddle around the headland, taking in the stunning views as you go! Pass by bottlenose dolphins and even whales during their annual migration, as well as turtles, rays and more. You will also get to enjoy a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse, as only seen from the water.
- Guests must be able to swim and must weigh under 100kgs
- Departure and return times are dependent on the tide, please confirm departure times prior to arrival
- Suitable for ages 7 and up
- Allow 3 - 3.5 hours for tour from Rainbow Beach
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
- Change of clothes
- 4X4 Beach transportation
- Guided kayak tour
- National Park fees
- Pictures on request
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. We cannot guarantee animal sightings on our tours. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours if weather is unsuitable for the time booked with short notice as safety is first. We also reserve the right to cancel or rebook if the group sizes for the days' tour is less than 3 participants.
Please reconfirm booking 24-48 hours in advance in case of time change due to weather. Any cancellation inside 48 hours is non-refundable.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 48 hours of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the company has to cancel the trip and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Fraser Tours. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.