Learn to paddleboard in paradise!
- Two and three-hour lessons available
- Fun for the whole family
- Paddle in sheltered lagoons
- See beautiful native wildlife
- All equipment and lesson included
You can try your hand at the fun sport of stand-up paddleboarding from the beautiful Rainbow Beach! Epic Ocean Adventures will teach you the ins and outs of this fun water activity, helping you gain your confidence in the water and have a day of fun!
- Use of your own paddleboard
- Fully guided paddleboard lesson
- See stunning scenery and wildlife!
- Great for all levels of experience
- 4wd Transport
- Equipment (specialized SUP boards, wet shirt or wetsuit)
- National Park fees
- 2 different lesson options
You will head to Double Island Point or Pelican Bay for your lesson, where you will find calm, sheltered lagoons that are great for learning to paddleboard. From either location, you can expect to see beautiful native wildlife both in and out of the water! Double Island Point is a well-known spot for seeing sea turtles, rays, dolphins, birds and humpback whales during the annual whale migration, while Pelican Bay is known for seeing resting and feeding turtles, rays, mud crabs, fish, sea birds, dugongs and sometimes the endangered Australian Humpback Dolphin. Whichever tour you join, you can expect to be immersed into the Australia wildlife while you learn how to paddleboard in paradise!
2 hour tour: Pelican Bay
- Flat, calm water that’s great for beginners
- Paddle in mangrove system and spot wildlife!
- Only accessible by 4WD along Great Beach Drive
- Untouched paradise
- Super flat beginner locations making for a rewarding stand-up paddle experience
- Great family activity
3 hour tour: Double Island Point
- Great for both beginners and intermediate
- Paddle in lagoons protected from open ocean and waves
- See the wildlife of the coast!
- Try your hand at surfing a wave!
- Solid core workout
This tour will not only teach you the art of paddleboards, but it will also teach you about Australia nature, conservation and protection.
- Please note departure times vary, depending on beach access and tides
- Participants must be able to swim competently, must weigh less than 100kg
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
- Change of clothes
- 4WD Great Beach Drive experience
- Equipment hire (specialised stand-up paddleboards, wetshirt/ wetsuit
- Fully guided lesson
- National Park entry fees
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
This is a water-based activity, for safety reasons ALL passengers must be able to swim.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours if weather is unsuitable for the time booked with short notice as safety is first. We also reserve the right to cancel or rebook if the group sizes for the days tour is less than 3 participants.
Please reconfirm booking 24-48 hours in advance in case of time change due to weather. Any cancellation inside 48 hours is non-refundable.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 48 hours of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the company has to cancel the trip and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Fraser Tours. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.