Have the adventure of a lifetime with your family in the Family 5 Person Budget Campervan!
The Family 5 Person Budget Campervan is a great way to explore Australia. With travel room and sleeping space for 5 people, you can take along the whole family for the trip of a lifetime. Your campervan will have everything you need for a camping adventure, providing the freedom to travel your way at your own pace.
Bring along the whole family with the Family 5 Person Budget Campervan! This campervan sleeps 3 inside the van, and 2 in a tent, making enough room for the whole crowd. We will provide everything you will need during any road trip around Australia. Enjoy the thrill of the ride with your own campervan.
- Cabin seats 3 people - 2 side-facing seats in rear. Five safety belts (2 x 3 point lap sash belts, 3 x 2 point lap belts). 1 child restraint point fitted
- AM/FM radio & cassette
- Bed 1 (2 adults) Dinette that converts to double bed : 1.9m long by 1.5m wide
- Bed 2 (1 adult or 2 children to 90kg) Single bed: 1.85m long x 1.38m wide in fixed roof
- Bed 3 (2 adults or 3 children) 2 man tent and camp mattresses included
- Storage area under benches
- Storage area
- 20 litre water tank
- 2 burner gas stove
- Microwave oven
- Dual battery system
- Fire extinguisher
- Fridge 55L (12v/240v)
- 12v/240v lighting
- 240v power sockets
- Room for 5 people
- Ideal for families or groups of friends
- Van has fridge, running water, cooking facilities
- Towels, bedding and crockery included
- 4 Cylinder Engine
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Approx. 60L
- Fuel Consumption: Approx. 14L Per 100km
- Length: 5.0m, Height: 2.6m, Width: 1.7m
- Interior Height: 1.9m
- 1 anchor point for forward facing baby seat only
This is a budget friendly option for your upcoming road trip with a dependable, comfortable and safe campervan. Take to the open road with your family or friends with your Family 5 Person Budget Campervan! Ask us for a quote today.
- Please note you must be 19 to rent a campervan
- Booster seats and baby seats must be pre-booked. Please advise age and weight of child on booking.
- Pick up and drop off locations:
- Adelaide, Airlie Beach, Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Townsville
- Minimum rental is 10 days
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
- Credit Card and Drivers Licence
- Tyre and Windscreen insurance $100
- GPS in car navigation system , tells you where you are and where you are heading, current speed and the speed limit to help you avoid fines for only $9 per day capped at $90 for the length of the trip.
- Outdoor Chairs, sit and enjoy the view when eating meals or just relaxing and enjoying a drink with friends in the afternoons. Only $10 for the period of your rental.
- Outdoor Table, great for eating meals or playing cards outside the van or taking the chairs or tables down to the beach for a drink or a picnic. Only $20 for the rental period.
- Baby Seats & Booster seats, for those with the little ones who do not want to lug their own seats along we can rent them for you. They're just $50 for the rental period.
Terms and Conditions
The minimum rental period for all CAMPERMAN vehicles is 10 days.
Please reconfirm all bookings 24-48 hours prior to vehicle collection. Ph: 1800 216 223. Drivers MUST present open drivers licence when collecting vehicle & must be 18+ years of age.
$500 excess/bond for all drivers.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the trip. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.