With free breakfast, WiFi/internet and body board /surfboards, Flashpackers Hostel Noosa is a great when it comes to accommodation in Noosa. The hostel has plenty of activities and themed nights throughout the week if you want to socialise, or just head back to your place of solitude. The hostel features plenty of comforts, including airconditioning so don't think you are missing great value! The themed nights throughout the week include a movie night, cheese & wine night (BYO wine), Friday night Aussie sausage sizzle, "All you can eat Pizza" night. It also has courtesy bus that runs from 8am until 6pm, FREE transfers & pick ups to Australia Zoo bus.
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Courtesy bus town shuttle and pick ups
- Large individual lockers with key locks and power points for charging all your gadgets
- Swimming pool
- Communal kitchen
- Outdoor lounge and sun lounges
- Sports and games room
- Free surfboards and boogie boards
One of the most popular accommodation houses in Noosa, book in advance!
- 6 share dorm, A/C
- 4 share dorm room, A/C
- 4 share dorm room with en suite, A/C
- Girls Only Dorm with 3 bunk beds, en suite, A/C, hair dryer, hair straightener
- King/Twin room with A/C & shared facilities
- Luxurious Private with en suite, A/C & plasma TV first floor
- Luxurious Private with en suite, plasma TV, A/C and own small courtyard ground floor
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
All guests are required to pay a key deposit of $20 each OR leave a Passport OR drivers licence.
Towel hire is $5 - non refundable
Terms and Conditions
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of booking. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
Please note: No check ins or out on certain days as listed:
- XMAS Day - 25 December
- Boxing Day - 26 December
- New Year's Day - 1 January
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Minimum night stay of 3 nights from 24 December
- Minimum night stay of 2 nights from 31 December
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the accommodation. If the accommodation has to cancel the booking and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate accommodation.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Sailing Whitsundays. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.