$110 AUD per
- Adult (Between: 14 Jul 2015 and 26 Oct 2019)
$71.25 AUD per
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) ($285 Total)
(Between: 13 Jul 2019 and 26 Oct 2019)
$330 AUD per
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) (Between: 13 Jul 2019 and 26 Oct 2019)
$0 AUD per
- Child (4-14 years) (Between: 13 Jul 2019 and 28 Mar 2019)
$90 AUD per
- Senior/ Student (Between: 13 Jul 2019 and 26 Oct 2019)
As Australia's longest established whale watch company, Half Day Hervey Bay Whale Watch is sure to take you on an exciting adventure! The tour boat, Quick Cat II, was designed by the passionate owners to cater to this unique experience. This tour combines the Quick Cat's fast, wide bodied super catamaran, with experienced whale watching crew, so you can sit back and relax to view the amazing whales!
- New vessel features which are rarely seen on other whale watching tours
- Fully licensed with kiosk onboard
- Every child on board receives an whale watching booklet
- State of the art vessel
- Amphitheatre seating
- Equal opportunity vessel - the only vessel with wheelchair and pram access around main deck
- Australia's most experienced whale watch crew
- Australia's original whale watch operators
- DVD of your tour available
Quick Cat II spotter aircraft
We are the only company which owns a spotter aircraft. While years ago it was essential that the eye in the sky was out there, these days the air craft is used more as a security measure being used daily at the start and end of the season and on days when spotting from the vessels may be a little harder than normal.
Please note, this tour departs on 7:00am till 12:00pm and again at 1:00pm till 5:00pm daily from mid July till early November.
- Departs Urangan Harbour, travels via Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island
- Light Breakfast & morning tea
- Departs Urangan Harbour direct out to the whales
- Afternoon tea
- This tour only departs from Hervey Bay
- Please note, this tour is available from July 13th to October 26th
- This tour departs at 8:00am in July and 7:00am August - October
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Passengers can purchase souvenirs, film, sandwiches, hot pies, hot dogs, ice creams, drinks etc.
Terms and Conditions
Whale watching is seasonal: late July to early November - please call to check exact dates.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Non-swimmers on the trip are able to disembark the boat and take part in activities, however for safety reasons you must be able to swim if you wish to snorkel or dive. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip. Also please note that you need to allow time prior to the boats departure to check in, please ask us for more details
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the sailing holiday. If the sailing company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given, minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers traveling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask