California cool meets the Noosa lifestyle with Noosa Electric Bike Hire. This is a fun and easy way to explore Noosa and its surroundings - stopping at all the places you want along the way!
- 50km range on a single battery
- Helmets, baskets and locks included
- Easy way to explore
- Go where you want!
- Awesome way to spend the day outside
- Choose from 4 hour or full day rentals
- Great for single hire or groups up to 10 people!
- Fun for the whole family
- Easy way to explore - the battery does most of the work
- Our electric bikes make us different from most activities as you choose the coolest places to explore
- Explore the Noosa Spit
- Cycle along Noosa River Foreshore
- Discover Tewantin
- Explore all the local beaches Sunrise and Sunshine Beaches
- Available for single hire or groups up to 10 people
- This is a self-conducted tour where you make your own itinerary
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
- Bike hire
- Helmets, basket, lock
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the company has to cancel your booking and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and check-in agent of ANY medical conditions you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Fraser Tours. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.