$354 AUD per
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$129 AUD per
- Handicam photos (add-on) (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
$159 AUD per
- Handicam video and photos package (add-on) (Between: 02 Apr 2019 and 01 Apr 2020)
Dream big and hit the skies while in Noosa! Ride the ultimate high with Skydive Noosa and bring your adventure to the next level! Skydiving is one of the best ways to experience a thrill as you plummet to the earth at top speeds. There is nothing else that matches the feeling you will experience while ticking off this ultimate bucket list item.
- 60-second freefall from 15,000ft!
- Reach speeds of up to 200km/hour
- 5-7 minute canopy float over the Sunshine Coast
- Beautiful views on the way up and on the way down!
- Choose from two different dive heights
- Night skydiving also offered
- Additional bonuses of photos or video at an extra cost
- Take a bird's eye view of the Sunshine Coast
- Stunning visual of South to Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Old Woman Island, Caloundra, Moreton Island and Bribie Island
- See North to Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Tewantin, Double Island Point Fraser Island
Don’t miss out - join Skydive Noosa and experience the ultimate thrill!
- The handicam add-on includes 50 - 80 photos
- The minimum age for jumpers is 12 years. If under 18 years, written parental/guardian consent will be required.
- Night dives are restricted to certain days - please enquire
- Please allow 3-4 hours for diving
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
- $35 APF levy and admin fee
- Comfortable clothes
Closed in shoes that won't fly off (no heels or boots)
- Your confirmation or travel voucher
- Free transfers from Noosa twice a day
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight and tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft, adrenalin pumping freefall!
- Spectacular views over Sunshine Coast surf beaches and Hinterland
- Option to steer your parachute
- Skydive Certificate
- Experience of a lifetime
To pay on arrival: Australian Sky Diving Students Licence (Mandatory) AU $35 pp
Weight Restrictions and Charges: You MUST weigh less than 110kg in Airlie Beach. Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
- 95kg-104.9kg: Surcharge of $50 applies
- 105kg-110kg = $75
- 110kg and above = $100 and requires on-site assessment.
Free transfers to our Noosa drop zone, now available twice daily, from 6 pick-up locations, 7:00am and 11:45am. Bookings essential.
- Flashpackers Noosa - 102 Pacific Avenue, Sunshine Beach
- Noosa JunctionStation / Transit Centre - Cnr Sunshine Beach Road and Cooyar Street
- Nomads Noosa Resort - 44 Noosa Drive Noosa Heads 4567
- Noosa Heads Station / Bus Interchange - Noosa Parade, near Hastings Street and at the bottom of Halse Lodge driveway
- Noosa Backpackers Resort - 9/13 William Street, Noosaville 4566
- Noosaville BP - 54 Mary Street, Noosaville 4566
Terms and Conditions
All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment. Weight over 110kg is subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment and different weight cut-off limits may apply at each location. All persons 95kg and over will incur a surcharge of $50.00 AUD (inclusive of GST). Those 105kg and over, a surcharge of $75.00 AUD (inclusive of GST) applies. Those 115kg and over, a surcharge of $100.00 AUD (inclusive of GST) applies. All fees are to be paid direct to Skydive Australia upon check-in.
For safety there is a restriction on body weight, you must be under 95 kilograms. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather and may be changed or cancelled at the discretion of the Airlie Beach skydive club. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that you have travel insurance.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees. There is a 2.5% surcharge for credit card purchases. Sky diving involves inherent risks and Mr-Travel/Fraser-Tours cannot be held responsible for the actions of the operator or clients.
Skydiving is weather dependent, therefore please have your mobile phone switched on within 24 hours of skydiving, in the event we need to make contact. 100% Cancellation fee applies if cancelled within 48 hours of your booked skydive or in case of no show. Rebooking fee of $110 applies within changes of 48 hours. Not operating on 25th Dec and 1st Jan.
If we have to cancel your jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, your booking will be re-scheduled to another date that suits you.
Please note that this operator does not issue refunds in the event of a cancellation - gift vouchers and credits in other Skydive Australia locations will be issued instead. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Fraser-Tours. if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for your accommodation or transfers please do not hesitate to ask.