Sail around the Whitsundays and drive around Fraser Island for the time of your life on the east coast of Australia!
- Join a fun sailing tour around the Whitsunday Islands - the most famous island chain in Australia!
- Explore above and below the water and immerse yourself in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Join the adventure of a lifetime on Fraser Island with Fraser Dingo’s tag-along tour!
- See all the top highlights and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors with swimming and sightseeing
The 4 Day New Horizon Whitsundays and Fraser Dingo Tour is designed for those who are craving fun and adventure during their travels in this beautiful part of the world. Two tours are combined for the ultimate social experience in two iconic Australian locations so you can make lasting memories during an amazing 4 days of adventure! Visit some of the most famous islands on the East Coast and take it all in for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- 2 days and 2 nights on New Horizon in the Whitsundays
- 2 days, 1 night with Fraser Dingo on a 4WD tag-along tour
- Shared accommodation on both tours
- All meals included during tours
Popular Add Ons:
- Hervey Bay hostel accommodation
- Airlie Beach hostel accommodation
- Hop-on, hop-off bus pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns
- Direct transfer Brisbane <> Hervey Bay
- Direct transfer Hervey Bay <> Airlie Beach
- Skydive Whitsundays
Sail on an iconic sailboat around the Whitsunday Islands with the added bonus of a fun crew, amazing itinerary and plenty of fun extras! For 2 days and 2 nights, you can look forward to exploring the best parts of the Whitsundays alongside 32 other people for the ultimate social experience!
- Dive board so you can 'walk the plank'
- Optional evening entertainment and games
- Visit all the highlights of the Whitsunday Islands
- Ample time at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel reefs belonging to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Great sailing experience - get involved or simply relax
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices provided
- All meals prepared by professional and friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides now available!
- Inflatable water slide and stand-up paddleboards
- Comfortable and spacious vessel at 69ft long
- Hot showers and fresh linen provided
- Movie theatre area with bean bags
- Fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- BYO Alcohol
Play in the Whitsundays with New Horizon’s action-packed 2 day tour. Snorkel, swim, paddleboard and more, taking the time to enjoy the warm water, shining sun and fun people!
Departs: 2:00 pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:30am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Spend 2 days and 1 night on the beautiful Fraser Island with Fraser Dingo. As the world’s largest sand island, it’s an iconic and unique island that is a must-see for anyone coming to this beautiful part of the world. You can look forward to towering sand dunes, dense rainforest, curious dingoes and plenty of exploring during your 2 days!
- Walk amongst the rainforest at Central Station, the heart of Fraser Island
- 4WD on 75 Mile Beach to the Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Swim, splash or take a tube ride at Eli Creek
- See the world-renowned Maheno Shipwreck, great photo opportunity
- Adventure along 4WD tracks to Lake Garrrawongera or walk the bush and dune track into emerald green Lake Wabby
- Relax, play and swim at the beautiful Lake McKenzie
- Relaxed, friendly and loads of fun
- Private beach house with dorm rooms at Happy Valley on Fraser Island’s Eastern beach
- Great fresh food with loads of veggies! We cater for vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free
During your tour, you can enjoy the thrill of driving along the famous sand highway on the island, or just enjoy sitting back and taking it all in as a passenger! The perk is that the choice is up to you!
- MANDATORY 7:30am safety briefing at our office for customers wanting to DRIVE on tour (they must make their own way there, no pickup provided)
- Guests wanting to drive must be over 21 with a current license and respond to the group email and have their own transport to attend the 7:30am safety briefing on day of departure at the office (accommodation pick up are not provided for drivers)
- Meeting at 8:30am for customers in their own cars not willing to drive on tour (free street parking for their vehicle). Free Passenger pick-up from major Hervey Bay hostels.
- Food shopping with the group the morning of departure
- You will receive an informational email 2 days prior to departure that must be answered.
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- Tour is suitable for those aged 18 and up. Drivers must be 21 years old.
Departs: Hervey Bay 8:30 am - Tuesday & Thursday
Returns: Hervey Bay 6:15-6:30 pm - Wednesday & Friday
- Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time to travel in between.
- This package may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling out the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!