Explore Fraser Island and the Whitsundays with a 4 day, all-inclusive package!
- Great for backpackers with 2 social trips
- Opt to drive on Fraser Island or enjoy as a passenger - the choice is yours!
- Cruise around the Whitsunday Islands on a comfortable catamaran
- See all the top sights at both locations for a memorable and amazing 4 day adventure
4 day Powerplay Whitsundays and Fraser Dingo tour gives you a way to explore both the Whitsundays and Fraser Island in one package deal! With this package, you will get to join a tag along tour on Fraser Island and get to cruise around the Whitsundays on a big, comfortable catamaran! Get ready for the time of your life exploring two unique locations on the east coast of Australia.
- 2 days, 2 night on board Powerplay in the Whitsundays
- 2 days, 1 night with Fraser Dingo on Fraser Island
- All meals included during tour times
- Accommodation included
Powerplay is a power catamaran that is known for its amazingly fun trip around the Whitsunday Islands. You can look forward to 2 days of fun, exploring all the best parts of the island chain including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Whitsundays! Powerplay takes 18 passengers per trip where guests can look forward to a social tour full of action and fun for the time of your life! There is both private and shared accommodation on board, making this trip ideal for solo travellers, couples and groups of friends!
- 2 day, 2 night tour
- Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout
- Both private and shared accommodation
- Stand-up paddleboards and double kayaks available
- Heated foredeck spa for relaxing
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuit included
- Aft blue lights, which are great for attracting marine life at night!
- 18 guests for a fun filled, sociable trip
- Fresh linen provided for each guest
- All meals freshly prepared on board by your highly trained crew
- BYO Alcohol
- Travel faster and see more of the Whitsundays
- Stable, comfortable and spacious two level catamaran
You can look forward to 2 full days of fun during your time on Powerplay. Not only will your crew keep you entertained, but they will also ensure you get to all the top destinations. You will get to snorkel in colourful fringing reefs as well as spend quality time playing in the water with some of our fun toys such as kayaks and paddleboards. Relax and enjoy some time at the beach at the famous Whitehaven and also take in the sights at Hill Inlet Lookout. This trip has something for everyone and will leave you with lasting memories of the beautiful Whitsundays.
Departs: 1:00pm - Mon, Thu & Sat
Returns: 11:00am - Wed, Sat & Mon
Spend 2 wild days on Fraser Island with Fraser Dingo’s 2 day, 1 night tour! Our tag-along tour is great for those with a sense of adventure, even giving you the chance to drive on the island! With long beach tracks and inland roads, you will get to enjoy the thrill of driving on the world’s largest sand island, or take the relaxing route and sit back as a passenger. Fraser Island is also known for its many beautiful lakes and creeks, as well as its beautiful plants and animals, including the iconic dingo!
- Walk amongst the rainforest at Central Station, the heart of Fraser Island
- 4WD on 75 Mile Beach to the Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Swim, splash or take a tube ride at Eli Creek
- See the world-renowned Maheno Shipwreck, great photo opportunity
- Adventure along 4WD tracks to Lake Garrrawongera or walk the bush and dune track into emerald green Lake Wabby
- Relax, play and swim at the beautiful Lake McKenzie
- Relaxed, friendly and loads of fun
- Private beach house with dorm rooms at Happy Valley on Fraser Island’s Eastern beach
- Great fresh food with loads of veggies! We cater for vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free
- Eco-Certified tourism operator, all vehicles are carbon offset!
- Experienced knowledgeable lead guide
- Meet like-minded travellers and see all the sights
Spend your night at our beach house at Happy Valley, where you can relax and rewind in between your days of exploring. During your 2 days, you will make your way to iconic destinations such as Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek, Central Station, Lake Wabby and more where you will get to explore, swim and enjoy the outdoors! Walk away with lasting memories of this iconic island after a full 2 days with Fraser Dingo.
- MANDATORY 7:30am safety briefing at our office for customers wanting to DRIVE on tour (they must make their own way there, no pickup provided)
- Guests wanting to drive must be over 21 with a current license and respond to the group email and have their own transport to attend the 7:30am safety briefing on day of departure at the office (accommodation pick up are not provided for drivers)
- Meeting at 8:30am for customers in their own cars not willing to drive on tour (free street parking for their vehicle). Free Passenger pick-up from major Hervey Bay hostels.
- You will receive an informational email 2 days prior to departure that must be answered.
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- Tour is suitable for those aged 18 and up. Drivers must be 21 years old.
Departs: Hervey Bay 8:30 am - Tuesday & Thursday
Returns: Hervey Bay 6:15-6:30 pm - Wednesday & Friday
Please note guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays. Please be sure to allow enough time to travel in between.
This package may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling out the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!