Sail and cruise with our New Horizon and Pippies tour where you will have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Snorkel, scuba dive and swim in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Visit Whitehaven Beach and the Hill Inlet Lookout
- Enjoy fun water sports such as paddleboards and giant water slide!
- Try driving on the world's largest sand island and camp among the dunes!
- Visit Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek and the Champagne Pools
This 5 day, 4 night package gives travellers the chance to explore the Whitsundays and Fraser Island in a whirlwind adventure that will allow you to stay on budget while having the most fun possible! For 2 days, you will get to experience real sailing on board the fun and exciting New Horizon, and for 3 days, you will get to ride around Fraser Island in comfort as you explore one destination after the next!
Tour Package inclusions:
- 2 day / 2 night Whitsundays sailing trip on board New Horizon
- 3 day / 2 night Fraser Island 4WD camping safari with Pippies
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Popular add ons:
- Rainbow Beach hostel accommodation
- Airlie Beach hostel accommodation
- Hop-on, hop-off bus pass: Byron Bay <> Cairns
- Direct transfer Brisbane <> Rainbow Beach
- Direct transfer Rainbow Beach <> Airlie Beach
- Skydive Whitsundays
New Horizon is a fun 2 day sailing tour that is designed for the young and young at heart. The lively crew, plentiful water 3 toys, fun extra bonuses such as scuba diving, a waterslide and a diving board, makes this one of the most unforgettable trips in the Whitsundays! New Horizon will take you to some of the best parts of the Whitsundays including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Prepare for adventure and fun with this amazing sailing tour.
- 2 day, 2 night sailing tour
- Movie theatre area with beanbags
- Fully air-conditioned for your comfort
- Dive board so you can 'walk the plank'
- Optional evening entertainment and games
- Visit all the highlights of the Whitsunday Islands
- Ample time at Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Snorkel reefs belonging to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Great sailing experience - get involved or simply relax
- Snorkelling equipment and flotation devices provided
- All meals prepared by professional and friendly crew
- Jet boat rides and banana boat rides now available!
- Inflatable water slide and stand-up paddleboards
- Comfortable and spacious vessel at 69ft long
- Hot showers and fresh linen provided
- BYO Alcohol
With shared accommodation, 32 like-minded passengers and plenty of fun activities at your finger trips, New Horizon promises to be an unforgettable trip in one of the most memorable places in the world - the amazing and beautiful Whitsunday Islands.
Pippies tag along camping safari to Fraser Island is sure to be one of the highlights of your Australia trip. This tour will allow you see Fraser Island at its best - from behind the wheel of your own 4WD! This tour will supply guests with a 4WD vehicle so each travel group can drive around the island independently, following their lead car and travel guide from one unique destination to the next. You will get to spend your evenings camping just metres from the beach at Cathedrals on Fraser. Here you will get to enjoy the nature surroundings of Fraser Island, camping in the wilderness of this untouched island.
- 2 nights camping at Cathedrals on Fraser
- Fully equipped amenities at the camp site
- Fuel for vehicles
- Return barge from Fraser Island
- All camping and cooking equipment
- FREE Luggage storage
- BYO Alcohol
- Add on 2 or 3 nights accommodation at Pippies in Rainbow Beach
This tour will ensure you see and experience all the best of Fraser Island with top spots such as Lake Wabby, Indian Head, Central Station and Champagne Pools on the itinerary. Allow yourself to escape into nature with this fun, action-packed 3 day tour to the world's largest sand island!
- Please note this is a tour package only. Does not include transport.
- Guests must make their own way between Fraser Island and the Whitsundays.
- Please be sure to allow enough time for travel in between.
- This package may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
What To Bring
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What To Bring" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Included" for each tour.
Please refer to each individual product for a full guide on "What's Extra" for each tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Terms & Conditions" of each tour.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling out the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
Please refer to each individual product for the full "Cancellation Policy" of each tour.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!