Enjoy a serenity cruise for an afternoon through the Noosa Everglades
- Unique ecosystem only found in 2 parts of the world
- The only Everglades in Australia
- See beautiful wildlife as you make your way in and around the river
- Great photo opportunities in a stunning location
Cruise up the Noosa River on a unique tour of the Everglades. It is one of only two Everglades systems in the world and hosts an abundance of plants and wildlife that will give you some insight into this beautiful part of Australia. You can enjoy sightseeing as you make your way up the river, taking photos as you go! Your informative guide will tell you all about the Everglades an all the amazing animals you will see along the way.
- 3-hour cruise
- Advanced eco-certified cruise
- Spacious, purpose-built vessel with large opening viewing windows
- Dedicated, informative skipper with over 20 years experience on the Noosa River
- Including sparkling wine, afternoon tea and nibbles
- Abundant wildlife spotting and photographic opportunities
This tour is a great way to spend an afternoon enjoying the serenity of the great outdoors. With a glass of bubbly in hand, you will slowly make your way up the Noosa River, further into the wild, and into an adventure. Take in the dark tannin waters and lush green trees that surround you, listening to the calls of wildlife and insects as you go. This unique ecosystem is full of history and intrigue and plays a vital role in the surrounding environment. Give yourself the chance to explore this special part of the world and all it had to offer!
After your cruise is over you will head back to Habitat Noosa and enjoy an antipasto banquet at our beautiful and new Coothara Bar Bistro and Brewery.
- Please advise if you need to organise a pick-up from Noosa Heads or Noosaville when reconfirming your booking 48 hours prior so we can provide the closest pick-up location & time.
- Children must be under 14 years old to pay child price
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL LIVE CHAT US NOW!
What To Bring
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Afternoon tea at Habitat Noosa
- Tea and Coffee during cruise
- Courtesy shuttle bus around the Noosa Heads & Noosaville area available
- Money for purchases Habitat Noosa
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling outreview-table-column the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
All cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of travel will result in a 100% cancellation fee. If the company has to cancel the trip (prior to the boat's departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel/Fraser Tours. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.