Let the magic of the deep blue take over. Enjoy a front row seat to this season's whale migration!
- Water level deck for close interactions
- Extra wide stable decks with ultimate viewing, meaning all guests get a front row seat
- Modern and eco-friendly boat
- Low passenger numbers in sheltered calm waters
2021 Whale Watching Season: July 15th to October 23rd
Whalesong Whale Watching is a once-in-a lifetime trip, designed to give guests a front row seat to the mystical movements of the humpback whale. See and experience these amazing, ancient creatures up close in their natural habitat. Enjoy lower passenger numbers, and a large, stable boat - the perfect vessel for whale watching! Your experienced crew will ensure the experience is something you'll never forget, making it a valuable trip for the entire family.
- Guaranteed humpback whale sightings during Whale Season (mid-July to late-October)
- Friendly, experienced whale watching crew with over 30 years of experience
- Expert whale watching commentary and local knowledge
- Freshly baked local sweet and savoury delights
- Sumptuous tropical fruit platter
- Complimentary tea, coffee and Milo for the kids
- Light meals and snacks available
- Fully licensed and well-stocked bar
- Kids activity sheets and toddler toys
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet
- Our extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests
- Choose From: Extended Morning Cruise (5 Hours) OR Afternoon + Sunset Cruise (4 Hours)
Soak up the magic and have a whale of a time - book now to ensure you don't miss out on this seasonal experience!
- Water Level Viewing Area
- Low Passenger Numbers - Maximum of 60
- Courtesy Bus Pick Up Available in Hervey Bay from hotel and hostel accommodation
Choose between a morning cruise or an afternoon cruise:
The 5-hour morning cruise includes:
- Morning Tea (fruit platter and cakes)
- Buffet Lunch (fresh roasted chicken, ham, three x freshly made salads and fresh bread)
The 4-hour Afternoon + Sunset cruise includes:
- Afternoon Tea (cheeses, sliced meats and crackers)
- Buffet dinner (slow cooked meat and vegetarian stews, soup, freshly made salads and fresh bread)
No matter which cruise you embark on, you're in for an incredible experience with Whalesong. Our longstanding commitment to the environment and sustainable practices means you can rest knowing your experience is not at the expense of the environment.
During Whale Watching season (mid-July to late-October) we run our twice-daily Whale Watch Cruises:
- 5 hour Extended Morning cruise from 8am-1pm
- 4 hour Afternoon + Sunset cruise from 2pm-6pm(ish) sometime back around 6:30pm
- From late-June to mid-July (pre guaranteed whale sightings), we offer our 5-6 hour Whale Search/Dolphin Watch cruise: 8am-1pm(ish)
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4941 2425 IF LOCAL
- Local knowledge and expert fauna commentary with an emphasis on whales
- Multi-lingual crew to give direct translation in French, German, Spanish and Italian - if preferred
- Multi-level viewing throughout the entire vessel
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales 'sing'
- Free WiFi onboard
- Low passenger numbers (only carry max. 70% of actual capacity)
- Extra wide decks provide many excellent viewing and comfortable seating options
- Complimentary filtered water, loose leaf tea, herbal tea, coffee and milo available all cruise
- Delicious morning tea AND lunch on morning cruise; afternoon tea AND dinner on afternoon cruise. Special dietary requirements catered for on request and with reasonable notice.
- Kids activity sheets
- Wheelchair ramps and accessible toilet
- Courtesy bus transfers from Hervey Bay accommodations
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar
- Snacks, souvenirs and merchandise available for purchase
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.