$125 AUD per
- Adult (Between: 14 Jul 2018 and 31 Oct 2019)
$340 AUD per
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) (Between: 14 Jul 2018 and 31 Oct 2019)
$65 AUD per
- Child (4-14 years) (Between: 14 Jun 2018 and 31 Oct 2019)
$115 AUD per
- Senior/ Student (Between: 14 Jul 2018 and 31 Oct 2019)
Whalesong Whale Watching is a once-in-a lifetime trip, where you will see and experience these amazing creatures up close in their natural habitat. With lower passenger numbers, a large, stable boat and experienced crew, these is a great value trip for the entire family.
- Friendly, experienced whale watching crew (over 30 years experience)
- Expert whale watching commentary and local knowledge
- Freshly baked local sweet and savoury delights
- Sumptuous tropical fruit platter
- Complimentary tea, coffee and Milo for the kids
- Light meals and snacks available
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar
- Kids activity sheets and toddler toys
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet
- Our extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests
Have a whale of a time with Whalesong; book your trip now.
- Guaranteed Sightings
- Water Level Viewing Area
- Low Passenger Numbers - Maximum of 60
- Morning Tea
- Courtesy Bus Pick Up Available in Hervey Bay from hotel and hostel accommodation
- 4 Hour Cruise
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4941 2425 IF LOCAL
- Courtesy pick up from hotel and hostel accommodation
- Substantial morning or afternoon tea (including Subway bites), tea, coffee & filtered water throughout cruise
- All Marine Park & Department of Transport Fees
Fully Licensed Bar available. Snacks and Souveniers available for purchase.
Terms and Conditions
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.