$165 AUD per
- Adult ex Rainbow Beach (Between: 01 Apr 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$185 AUD per
- Adult (Between: 27 Mar 2017 and 31 Mar 2020)
$600 AUD per
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) (Between: 01 Mar 2019 and 31 Mar 2020)
$130 AUD per
- Child (0-14) (Between: 27 Mar 2017 and 31 Mar 2020)
Discover, explore and experience Fraser Island's magic with the 1 day Fraser Discovery Warrior Tour. You will cross between the island's features, from 75 Mile Beach, to a rainforest walk, a refreshing freshwater lake swim and more. Fraser Discovery will have you enjoying the most on this sandy highway of opportunities!
- Departs from Sunshine Coast (pick up from Rainbow Beach also available)
- Air-conditioned coach in purpose built Warrior 4WD
- Rainforest Walk at Central Station or Pile Valley
- Includes visit to Lake McKenzie
- Satinay and Brushbox Rainforests
- Healthy picnic lunch
- Experience a real beach drive
Guided tour with Fraser Discovery
Sit back and relax as you're guided around Fraser Island! By choosing a guided tour, you will get to sit back and relax as everything is taken care of for you. All guests get to cruise in the same purpose-built vehicle and enjoy the day as a group! Your steady and air-conditioned 4WD will ensure you're comfortable throughout the day.
- Spacious coach-style seating for up to 25 guests
- Purpose-built "Warrior" 4WD vehicles - specially designed and engineered for Fraser Discovery Warrior Day Tour
- Individual air-conditioning vents
- Seat belt equipped
- Digital PA and stereo system for entertaining and educational commentary
- Child and booster seats provided and fitted upon request.
Seventy Five Mile Beach Cruise along the famous sand highway of Fraser Island
Lake McKenzie - Visit the famous Lake McKenzie and swim in the clear water!
Central Station - Great for exploring the rainforest with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees
Jump aboard one of our brand new purpose-built "Warrior," a 25 seat 4WD and experience a great value tour of World Heritage Listed Fraser Island. Your tour departs from Noosa before heading deep into the Cooloola National Park and heading into Rainbow Beach township for a brief stop and then onto Fraser Island to enjoy morning tea on the beach.
Over on Fraser Island we travel along the spectacular 75 Mile beach to explore the natural beauty of this magnificent wilderness with a guided rainforest walk. A healthy picnic-style lunch is followed by a refreshing freshwater lake swim at Lake McKenzie tops off the perfect day of discovery on the world's largest sand island!
Return through the towering forests of Satinay and Brushbox and navigate your way down the 'sandy highway' before returning to the Sunshine Coast. Courtesy pick up and drop off at/near your accommodation in Rainbow Beach or Noosa.
Enjoy a picnic-style lunch which is healthy and satisfying nearby Lake McKenzie. Most dietary requirements can be catered for if advised at time of booking and we supply complimentary beverages.
Departs: Tour departs daily from the Noosa at 6:00am and Rainbow Beach at 8:00am
Returns: Tour returns to Noosa between 5:30-6:00 and Rainbow Beach between 3:00-4:00.
- Please note: Fraser Day Tour does not operate 25th and 26th December.
- This tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- Not recommended for infants - Children under 7 must be seated in a car seat, please advise when booking.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Fraser Explorer Day TourFraser Guided Hummer TourAll Fraser + Whitsundays DealsAll Whitsundays Tours
What To Bring
Water bottle, sunsafe comfortable clothing and shoes, hat, any items you may need throughout the day.
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from hotel and hostel accommodation (does not apply to private residences and Airbnbs) in Rainbow Beach or Noosa.
Any extra you wish to purchase.
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the ticket value. If the tour operator cancels the trip and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel if you need any advice or assistance making arrangements for other tours please do not hesitate to ask