$213 AUD per
- Adult (Between: 01 Aug 2019 and 31 Jan 2020)
$150 AUD per
- Child (4-14 years old) (Between: 01 Aug 2019 and 31 Jan 2020)
$675 AUD per
- Family (2A + 2C) (Between: 01 Aug 2019 and 31 Jan 2020)
1 Day Fraser Experience Tour is an affordable, fun and personalised adventure to Fraser Island's highlights, in just one day! This tour is perfect for those short on time but still want to see this iconic sand island. The 1 Day Fraser Experience offers a fantastic itinerary with a maximum of just 17 passengers so you can enjoy al the best part of the island without the crowds! This tour offers the opportunity to visit some of the top spots such as the flowing clear water of Eli Creek, the historic Maheno Shipwreck and stunning Lake McKenzie. Fraser Experience's professional and friendly guides ensure you have a day to remember, and the photo's to prove it!
- All national parks fees and Island transfers
- Visit top spots on Fraser Island
- Experienced and friendly guide
- Morning tea, picnic lunch and fresh fruit provided
- All beverages including tea, coffee, juice, soft drink and bottled water
- Air-conditioned, comfortable 4WD bus
- Guaranteed small group - Maximum 17 passengers
- Courtesy transfer from your Hervey Bay hotel or hostel accommodation
If you are looking for a day away from the crowds, relax and get back to mother nature with this amazing day tour. From the comfortable bus you can enjoy the views of the island as you make your way from place to place to explore it in all its beauty. You can count on your guide and driver to take you from one destination to the next where you can take some amazing photos, swim, relax and explore for a full day of fun!
- Air-conditioned 4x4tour bus
- Panoramic windows for great views
- Only 17 passengers
- Central Station - Walk through the lush rainforest at the former logging station
- Wanggoolba Creek - Check out the clear creek running through Central Station
- Lake MacKenzie - One of the best lakes on the island, ideal for relaxing and swimming
- Seventy Five Mile Beach - Enjoy the amazing sights along the way on this unique highway
- Eli Creek - Bring a floatie along with you for the best experience and enjoy a float down the creek
- Maheno Shipwreck - Take some photos of the shipwreck on the eastern side of the island
Itinerary subject to change due to tides and weather conditions
Departs: 7.00am - 7:30am from accommodation in Hervey Bay
Returns: 6:00pm - 6:30pm to accommodation in Hervey Bay
- Please note this tour is suitable for ages 4 and up
- This tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550751 OR (07) 4941 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please pack a small day bag with:
- Sweater/jacket (colder months)
- Beach towel
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Drinks or snacks
Please also wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Courtesy pick up from your hotel or hostel accommodation (Does not apply to private residences or Airbnbs)
- Ferry transfers to Fraser Island
- Full-day guided tour
- Picnic lunch
- National Park fees
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.