$219 AUD per
- Adult from Hervey Bay (Between: 01 Jul 2019 and 31 Jan 2020)
$219 AUD per
- Adult from Rainbow Beach (Between: 01 Jul 2019 and 30 Jan 2020)
$140 AUD per
- Child (4-14 years old) (Between: 01 Jul 2019 and 31 Jan 2020)
If you are short on time but want to see the best of Fraser Island, the 1 Day Fraser Explorer Tour is a great choice! The action-packed itinerary ensures you don't miss out on any of the highlights on the beautiful Fraser Island, stopping at the best places! This fun day tour includes informative commentary from your expert driver, who will guide you through the iconic scenery of this highly sought after holiday destination, allowing you to learn about the unique history of the island as you make your way around. Get back to nature at it's very best on this seemingly untouched gem off the East Coast of Australia.
- Full day 4WD tour
- Experienced guide
- Visit lakes, creeks and rainforests
- Guided tour so you can sit back and watch the scenery
- Barge transfers from River Heads, Hervey Bay - departing at 8:30am
- Delicious buffet lunch at Eurong Resort
- All National Park fees
- Informative commentary to learn more about the island
- Courtesy transfers to and from your Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach hotel or hostel accommodation
- Ask us about family prices!
- All ages welcome
Guided tour with Fraser Explorer
By joining a guided 1 day tour, you are committing to a day that is a combination of relaxation and exploration! Your driver and guide will do all the hard work as you sit back and take it all in as you make your way from one destination to the next. Our 4WD busses are a comfortable place from which you will get to base your day and see some of Fraser Island's best sites!
- 4X4 MAN busses
- 40 guests per vehicle
- Comfortable, safe ride
- Large windows for a great view
If you are looking for a day tour that ensures you encounter all of the top highlights that the island has to offer, you have found it with the 1 Day Fraser Explorer Tour. Visit all the best locations and spend quality time exploring the island and its beauty.
- Lake McKenzie - Swim at this iconic lake or simply relax on its dazzling white shores
- Central Station - Great for exploring the rainforest with huge satinay, scribbly gum, brush box and kauri trees
- Wanggoolba Creek - Flows gently and silently through the lush rainforest
- 75 Mile Beach - Cruise along the sand highway to visit iconic destinations
- The Pinnacles - Marvel at the ancient and beautiful coloured sands
- The Maheno Shipwreck - Check out Fraser Island's historic shipwreck
- Eli Creek - Swim in this clear creek as it flows lazily through the dunes out to sea
- Departs from Hervey Bay to River Heads for the 8.30am barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island. Pick up at accommodation between 6.45am and 7.45am
- Departs from your Rainbow Beach accommodation from 7.15am
- Return on the 5:00pm barge back to River Heads, and to your Hervey Bay accommodation.
- Returns at 4:00pm on the barge, arriving back in Rainbow Beach around 5.00pm to your accommodation.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to tides and weather conditions.
Children under 7 must have a forward facing car seat. Passengers must bring their own. All ages are welcome and children aged 0-3 years old travel free.
- Tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Fraser Explorer Guided Tour 2D/1NFraser Explorer + Entice WhitsundaysAll Fraser + Whitsundays DealsAll Whitsundays Tours
What To Bring
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and pack a small day bag with:
- Swimming costume
- Beach towel
- Water bottle
- Sweater/jacket (for colder months)
- Insect repellant
- Drinks or snacks
- Courtesy pick up from your hotel or hostel accommodation in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach (Does not apply to private residences or Airbnbs)
- Barge transfers to Fraser Island
- Full-day guided tour
- Buffet lunch
- National Park fees
Please note, surcharges apply for peak seasons.
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.