An exceptional one-day tour is the best way to see the largest sand island in the world! Buckle up for a wild adventure!
- Super comfortable custom 4WD cruiser with panoramic windows
- Float down the fast-flowing, crystal-clear Eli Creek
- Swim in the tranquil azure waters of world famous Lake McKenzie
- Explore shipwrecks, coloured sands and luscious rainforests!
- Spot a resident dingo as you cruise along 75 Mile Beach!
Free Cancellation - Up To 48 Hours Before Departure
Short on time but still have your heart set on seeing the best of Fraser Island? This is the perfect tour for you! Jump on board a spacious 4WD bus and see the highlights - from beaches, to creeks, to historical sites, this is an action-packed itinerary that you don’t want to miss! As a fun and informative tour, your driver will provide commentary as you cruise through the sights. You’ll be guided through the wonders of Fraser Island, stopping at different destinations and leaving you to soak up the beauty of each highlight. Get back to nature at its core and explore the hidden gems of the beautiful Fraser Island.
- Featuring a full day 4WD tour
- Enjoy the benefits of an experienced guide
- Visit amazing lakes, creeks and rainforests
- Sit back, relax and watch the scenery
- Complementary barge transfers from River Heads, Hervey Bay - departing at 8:30am
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch at Eurong Resort
- This tour includes all National Park fees
- Enjoy informative commentary to learn more about the island
- Includes courtesy transfers to and from your Hervey Bay hotel or hostel accommodation
- Family prices available - just ask us!
- Perfect for all ages!
Guided tour with Fraser Explorer
Perfectly balanced between exploration and relaxation, this guided one-day tour is the ultimate way to see the best of Fraser Island! As you soak up your surroundings, your experienced driver and guide will transport you from destination to destination, dropping you off along the way to enjoy a prance, a paddle and an adventure. Our 4WD busses are comfortable and spacious, making it the perfect place to see Fraser Island’s best sights!
- 4X4 MAN busses
- Seats up to 40 guests per vehicle
- Embark on a comfortable and safe ride
- Featuring large windows for a great view
Seeking a day tour that has the best of everything? You’ve found it! The 1 Day Fraser Explorer Tour is the perfect way to soak up all of the best sights, giving you more than enough time to feel the bliss of Fraser Island.
- Lake McKenzie - Swim at the iconic and Instagram-famous lake, or relax and unwind on its dazzling white shores.
- Central Station - As a former logging station, Central Station is perfect for exploring the luscious surrounding rainforest. Can you spot the Kauri trees, Brush Box or Scribbly Gums?
- 75 Mile Beach - Cruise down this incredible golden road of sand and marvel at the birds of prey above!
- The Pinnacles - This mesmerising cosmos of colourful sand has to be seen to be believed! Learn about how they formed and hear the Butchulla Dreamtime story.
- The Maheno Shipwreck - Feast your eyes on Fraser Island’s historic shipwreck, cast ashore in a cyclone in 1935.
- Eli Creek - Float along in this astonishingly clear creek as it flows enthusiastically through the dunes and out to sea!
- The adventure begins with a courtesy pick-up from your Hervey Bay accommodation (between 7.00am and 8.00am) or make your own
way to our Ticket Hut in River Heads for check-in by 8.00am
- At the end of the day, board the 5.00pm ferry back to River Heads where our shuttle service will take you back to your accommodation or transit centre (drop-off between 6.00pm and 7.00pm).
- The itinerary is subject to change due to tides and weather conditions.
- All ages are welcome and children aged 0-3 years old travel free but must be able to sit is a forward facing car seat. Not recommended for children under 6 months.
- Children under 7 must have a forward facing car seat. Passengers must bring their own.
- Tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and pack a small day bag with:
- Swimming costume
- Beach towel
- Water bottle
- Sweater/jacket (for colder months)
- Insect repellant
- Drinks or snacks
- Courtesy pick up from your hotel or hostel accommodation in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach (Does not apply to private residences or Airbnbs)
- Barge transfers to Fraser Island
- Full-day guided tour
- Lunch at the Eurong Resort
- National Park fees
Please note, surcharges apply for peak seasons.
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Fraser Tours / Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
No shows or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Fraser Tours are required to notify the operator of any cancellations prior to the specified cancellation period (48 hours). It is your responsibility to make sure you submit your cancellation request with adequate time, and during standard business hours (9am-5pm), to allow us to contact the tour provider.
Transfers between tours can be made at the suppliers discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel / Fraser-Tours.com . If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.