$249 AUD per
- Adult (ex Hervey Bay) (Between: 19 Apr 2019 and 22 Apr 2019)
$199 AUD per
- Child (4-14 year) (ex Hervey Bay) (Between: 19 Apr 2019 and 22 Apr 2019)
Short on time but don't want to miss a thing? The 1 Day Premium Fraser Explorer Tour is a perfect choice! Including informative commentary from your driver as well as comfort and quality, this premium day tour comes complete with a la carte menu at the Eurong Beach Resort! Perfect for those who want to escape the crowd and enjoy a little bit extra. Sit back and relax as your guide takes you around one of the most magnificent islands in the world.
- Full day guided 4WD tour around Fraser Island
- Barge transfers from River Heads, Hervey Bay (departing at 8:30am)
- Morning tea
- A la carte menu at Eurong Resort including beer or wine
- National Park fees included
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from your Hervey Bay hotel or hostel accommodation
- Check out all the amazing sights on Fraser Island
- MP3 guides available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese
You have found the premium day tour of Fraser, offering the highest quality and sights of the island.
- Lake McKenzie - Swim at this awesome lake or simply relax on the beach
- Central Station - A former forestry camp and a great place to see the rainforest up close
- Wanggoolba Creek - An important ecosystem and creek found at Central Station
- 75 Mile Beach - Cruise along the sand highway of Fraser Island
- The Pinnacles - Stop at this natural phenomenon to grab some pictures!
- The Maheno Shipwreck - Witness the historic shipwreck on the eastern beach
- Eli Creek - Bring along a floatie and enjoy the creek at its best!
Depart: Tour departs daily from Hervey Bay to River Heads for the 8.30am barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island.
Return: Tour returns from Fraser Island on the 5:00pm barge back to River Heads before transferring you to your Hervey Bay accommodation.
Tours also available from Rainbow Beach, please enquire.
- Itinerary subject to change due to tides and weather conditions
- Children under 7 must travel in a forward facing car seat. Passengers must bring their own. All ages are welcome and children ages 0-3 years travel for free.
- This tour may not be suitable if you have an existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL 1800 550 751 OR (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
What To Bring
Camera, comfortable clothing and footwear, water bottle, swimmers
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from Hervey Bay hotel or hostel accommodation (Does not apply to private residences and Airbnbs)
- Morning tea and lunch
- National Park fees
- Ferry Transfers
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 2.5% surcharge for VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX card purchases.
All client cancellations forfeit 25% of total ticket price and all client cancellations made less than 21 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the full price of the tour. If the tour operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to the departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance.
Thank you for booking with Mr Travel. If you would like any advice or assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours, please do not hesitate to contact us.