Get ready to see the beauty of the largest sand island on earth! Discover the wonders of the UNESCO-listed Fraser Island!
- Comfortable and spacious 4WD cruiser with panoramic windows
- Wander lush rainforests and dive into the cool water of Eli Creek
- Marvel at the natural wonders of the colourful dunes
- Cruise down the famous beach sand highway and enjoy the thrill!
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Kgari Beach Resort
Free Cancellation - Up To 48 Hours Before Departure
For those short on time, there’s no reason to fret! The 1 Day Tour to Kgari "Fraser Island" features all of the marvels of Fraser Island into one jam-packed day! Cruise from wonder to wonder on a comfortable and spacious 4WD, promising a once-in-a-lifetime adventure! This is a fun and adventurous tour that includes informative commentary from your experienced driver. Guiding you through some of the best scenery on the East Coast, the world is your oyster at Fraser Island! Indulge in the fascinating history of the island, unwind on the sparkling white sands and take a dip at some of Australia’s best swimming spots! Are you ready to dive in and get back to nature by exploring this incredible slice of paradise?
- Featuring a full day 4WD tour
- You’ll be in safe hands with an experienced guide
- Visit the amazing sights that Fraser Island has to offer, including lakes, creeks and rainforests
- Guided tour, allowing you to sit back, relax and watch the scenery
- Barge transfers included from Inskip Point and Rainbow Beach
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch at Kgari Beach Resort
- All National Park fees are included
- Informative commentary to learn more about the island
- Courtesy transfers to and from your Rainbow Beach hotel or hostel accommodation included
- Family friendly!
Guided tour with Fraser Explorer
Are you ready to embark on an incredible adventure? Our guided 1 day tour is the perfect way to explore all of the beauty that Fraser Island has to offer. Featuring a perfectly balanced itinerary that combines the best of both exploring and relaxing, you’re bound to love every second of it. Your passionate and experienced driver and guide will do all of the hard work, allowing you to sit back, relax and soak up all of the incredible sights of Fraser Island. As you journey from one mind-blowing destination to another, you’ll get the opportunity to learn more about the island, take pictures that will last a lifetime and share a number of unforgettable experiences with your loved ones. Our 4WD busses are comfortable and spacious, making it the perfect way to peruse Fraser Island’s best sights!
- 4X4 MAN busses
- Comfortably seats up to 40 guests per vehicle
- Ensuring a comfortable and safe ride
- Large windows - you can’t beat the view!
Looking for a day tour that gives you the best of Fraser Island? Featuring the top highlights, the best sights and the most incredible natural wonders, look no further than the Fraser Explorer 1 Day Tour.
- Lake McKenzie- Swim at the iconic and Instagram-famous lake, or relax and unwind on its dazzling white shores.
- Central Station - As a former logging station, Central Station is perfect for exploring the luscious surrounding rainforest. Can you spot the Kauri trees, Brush Box or Scribbly Gums?
- 75 Mile Beach - Cruise down this incredible golden road of sand and marvel at the birds of prey above!
- The Pinnacles - This mesmerising cosmos of colourful sand has to be seen to be believed! Learn about how they formed and hear the Butchulla Dreamtime story.
- The Maheno Shipwreck - Feast your eyes on Fraser Island’s historic shipwreck, cast ashore in a cyclone in 1935.
- Eli Creek -Float along in this astonishingly clear creek as it flows enthusiastically through the dunes and out to sea!
- Departs from your Rainbow Beach accommodation from between 7AM and 8AM for an 8AM barge transfer from Inskip Point.
- Board the 4PM barge back, where our shuttle service will transport you to your accommodation.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to tides and weather conditions.
- Guests ages 1+ are welcome (Infants under 12 months are not able to travel). Children aged 1-3 years old travel free but must be able to sit is a forward-facing car seat.
- Children under 8 must have a forward-facing car seat. Passengers must bring their own.
- Tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
What To Bring
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and pack a small day bag with:
- Swimming costume
- Beach towel
- Water bottle
- Sweater/jacket (for colder months)
- Insect repellant
- Drinks or snacks
- Courtesy pick up from your hotel or hostel accommodation in Rainbow Beach (Does not apply to private residences or Airbnbs)
- Barge transfers to Fraser Island
- Full-day guided tour
- Lunch at the Kgari Beach Resort
- National Park fees
Please note, surcharges apply for peak seasons.
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Fraser Tours / Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling out the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
No shows or client cancellations made within 48 hours of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Fraser Tours are required to notify the operator of any cancellations prior to the specified cancellation period (48 hours). It is your responsibility to make sure you submit your cancellation request with adequate time, and during standard business hours (9am-5pm), to allow us to contact the tour provider.
Transfers between tours can be made at the suppliers discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel / Fraser-Tours.com . If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.