The 2 Day Sunset Safaris Fraser Island Adventure Eco Tour is designed to suit anyone of any age. Australian Sunset Safaris have become famous on Fraser Island for their love for fun and knowledge, making Sunset Safaris a number one choice for touring the world's largest sand island. Their mission is to make your visit to Fraser Island more than just a beautiful place to go, but also an experience to remember!
- An extensive tour of Fraser Island
- Stop at Maheno Shipwreck, The Pinnacles, Yidney Dripping Rocks and more!
- Beach Bar activities
- Free Cooloola National Park Tour (if tides, weather and time permit)
- Shared accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- Room upgrades available
- All meals except 1 x lunch
- Comfortable forward-facing seats in 4WD Bus
- Return transfers from designated pick-up locations
- Children only taken under the supervision of parents or guardians
Guided tour with Sunset Safari
Sit back and relax are your driver and guide takes you from one amazing destination to the next! Your guided tour in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus is a great option in large groups or those who do not want to drive. This way, we do all the hard work as you get to take in your surroundings on the beautiful island.
You will stay in a 4-share share dorm that has an ensuite and shower and a small kitchenette. Alternatively, you can update to a motel-style room with a bit more privacy and space. Whatever you choose, you'll find yourself comfortable and rested, ready to tackle day two.
Depart Surfers Paradise at 5:45am, Brisbane 7:15 am, Pick-up Noosa 9:15am and Rainbow Beach at 10:30am. Free Cooloola National Park Tour seeing Kangaroos, Red Canyon, Teewah Beach & Rainbow Beach (tide and weather permitting). Once on Fraser Island, you will visit 75 Mile Beach, Eurong Beach, Yidney Dripping Rocks, Eli Creek, Maheno Shipwreck, Coloured Sands and Indian Head where you can look out for dolphins, turtles, sharks and whales! During your first day, lunch may be provided at one of a number of locations, and can be swapped with day two to suit conditions. You will spend your night at Eurong Resort, where you will enjoy a restaurant dinner and some downtime to relax, beachwalk or join in on the fun at the Beach Bar.
Rise bright and early and depart Eurong Resort by 8am. From here venture to Pile Valley Walk, Central Station, Wanggoolba Creek, Lake Birrabeen, Scenic Lakes Drive and 75 Mile Beach to finish up your tour on Fraser Island! On day two you have to purchase your own lunch at Rainbow Beach after departing the island. Arrive in Rainbow Beach around 1:00pm, Noosa at 3:30pm, 4:45 at the Big Pineapple, 6:30pm Brisbane and 7:30pm to the Gold Coast.
- Depart Gold Coast 5:45am: Mantra on View Hotel, 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise- Return 6:30pm-7:30pm*
- Depart Brisbane 7:15am: Brisbane Coach Terminal, located on Parkland Crescent, adjacent to platform 10 of Roma Street train station - Return 5:30-6:30pm*
- Depart Sunshine Coast 8:30am: Big Pineapple, Nambour - Return 4:30pm-5:00pm*
- Depart Noosa 9:15am Transit Centre in Noosa Junction
- Depart Rainbow Beach 10:30am Spectrum Bus Stop
Customers can be dropped off at another location. For example, you can be picked up in Brisbane but dropped off at Noosa.
*Return times are approximate
**Please note pick-up/return times, and sites visited are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions.
- Children under 7 must have a forward-facing car seat. Passengers must bring their own.
- Minimum Age 5+
- Children under 16 must be accommodated in a Private Room.
- Please advise ages when booking
- Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
- Lugguage is restricted to small carry-on (max size 55cm x 45cm x 25cm)
- $20 per piece for oversized luggage to be paid in cash on arrival (same pickup/drop-off location) No excess if customer is dropped at a different location to pick up
- Sunset Safaris makes every effort to include ALL activities and destinations listed. However due to the extreme nature of Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach, and weather unpredictability in general, some activities are subject to Tide, Time, and Weather factors, and Sunset Safaris can not be held liable due to these factors. Due to the extreme nature of the off road conditions on Fraser Island, it should be noted that return times can be late due to cases of tidal issues, mechanical issues and other operational issue unique to Fraser Island. We do not encourage customers to rely heavily on the return times due to these occasional issues, and Sunset Safaris takes no responsibility for the missing of flight and bus connections if customers choose to book connections close to the normal return times.
- $60pp to pay on arrival for local fees in cash
- $20pp Peak season extra fees apply - (04/Apr/20 – 19/Apr/20 & 15/Dec/20 – 31/Jan/21)
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Cool Dingo Guided Tour 2D/1NFraser Explorer Guided Tour 2D/1NAll Fraser + Whitsundays DealsAll Whitsundays Tours
What To Bring
All people travelling on our 2 or 3 Day Fraser Island tours, departing and returning to the same location, are permitted to carry 1 piece of overnight luggage only with:
- cash for option activities
- bath towel
- warm clothing for cooler months
- insect repellant
- Free Cooloola National Park Tour
- All meals except 1 x lunch
- Comfortable forward facing Seats in 4WD Bus or 4WD Car
- Return transfers from designated pick-up locations
- $60pp Local Access and Ferry Fees (payable in cash to driver upon departure)
- Must ADD $30 transfer fee if pick up/drop off at the Gold Coast
- Room upgrades available for extra cost
- Holiday/Peak season extra costs apply
- Option to add on scenic flight over island
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you. Due to the extensive travel time from Brisbane this tour will only arrive on Fraser Island around noon on the first day and departs the island around noon on the second day.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Fraser Tours / Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP) - not the discounted/sale price. No shows or client cancellations made within 30 days of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Transfers between tours can be made at the suppliers discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to email@example.com. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel / Fraser-Tours.com . If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.