Experience two full days of touring around one of Australia's most beloved holiday destinations. Swim in the crystal-clear water, spot an abundance of wildlife and cosy up with a comfortable stay at Eurong Beach Resort!
- Experience an intimate tour - maximum 24 people per tour
- Stay in a refurbished room at the wonderful Eurong Beach Resort
- Departure Days Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Features complimentary pick-up from your Rainbow Beach accommodation
- Enjoy 2 Full Days of touring on Fraser Island
The new K’Gari 2 Day Tour replaces the well-loved Fraser Explorer 2 Day Tour. Buckle up and experience all the major sights on Fraser Island – but with more time at each place! Soak up the natural wonders of K'Gari and explore the Champagne Pools, Indian Head and the emerald-green Lake Wabby. At the end of your day, sit back and relax in your modern refurbished room at Eurong Beach Resort, situated right on 75 Mile Beach. You'll love your time with Fraser Explorer!
- Newly refurbished accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- There will be a maximum of 24 passengers per tour
- Breakfast and two lunches are included.
- McKenzie’s Restaurant is open daily for dinner. (not included)
- 2 full days of touring on Fraser Island
- Licensed Bar for your additional drinks
- Return passenger ferry transfers
- Foreign Language Guide app is available
Guided Tour with Fraser Explorer
There’s simply no better way to explore Fraser Island than Fraser Explorer's guided tours. All aboard - this is a wonderful guided tour where all guests ride the same comfortable, spacious 4WD bus and explore the island together. Your experienced driver is also your guide - and they are on a mission to show you the very best of Fraser Island!
- Jump onboard a 4X4 MAN bus
- Maximum 24 passengers per bus
- Spacious and comfortable ride
Eurong Beach Resort offers triple, double/twin and single hotel rooms along the spectacular 75 Mile Beach. Each resort room has been recently renovated and includes a private kitchenette and balcony or patio. The resort offers many facilities for guest use, but the best place to unwind at the end of your tour is at McKenzie’s on 75 Bar & Restaurant. Enjoy an evening at leisure, and select a meal from the new à la carte menu.
- Lake McKenzie - Swim at the iconic and Instagram-famous lake, or relax and unwind on its dazzling white shores.
- Champagne Pools - Fancy a dip in Queensland's most exciting natural bubble bath? It’s all yours to enjoy!
- Indian Head - With stunning views, this iconic lookout is a sight for sore eyes!
- Eli Creek - Float along in this astonishingly clear creek as it flows enthusiastically through the dunes and out to sea!
- Maheno Shipwreck - Feast your eyes on Fraser Island’s historic shipwreck, cast ashore in a cyclone in 1935.
- Central Station - As a former logging station, Central Station is perfect for exploring the luscious surrounding rainforest. Can you spot the Kauri trees, Brush Box or Scribbly Gums?
- Lake Wabby - Take a dip in this mesmerising lake and stroll along the fringes of the Hammerstone Sandblow.
- The Pinnacles - This mesmerising cosmos of colourful sand has to be seen to be believed! Learn about how they formed and hear the Butchulla Dreamtime story.
- Basin Lake - Discover Fraser Island's most hidden lake!
Breakfast - Fully cooked breakfast
Lunch - Picnic style lunch
Dinner - At guests own expense
- Pickups are scheduled from 7.30am -7.50am for an 8AM Barge Transfer
- Return Barge 4:30PM - Drop offs occur from 5.00pm-5.30pm.
- Courtesy transfers are only available for commercial accommodation and transit centres.
*Please note pick-up/return times, and sites visited are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions.
Scenic Flight from $75pp
Taking bookings on the day, you can view the amazing sights of Fraser Island from the sky with Air Fraser from just $75pp. The company, which takes bookings from the beach itself, offers a variety of scenic flights, so you can see the best of the world's largest sand island.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to tides and weather conditions.
- All ages are welcome and children aged 0-3 years old travel free but must be able to sit is a forward-facing car seat. Not recommended for children under 6 months.
- Please Advise if infants will be travelling when booking.
- Children under 7 must have a forward-facing car seat. Passengers must bring their own.
- Tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
BOOK WITH US TODAY! CALL (07) 4914 2425 IF LOCAL OR CHAT WITH US LIVE!
What To Bring
Pack a day bag with swimmers, towel, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, comfortable walking shoes or sandals, sunglasses, essential medication and don’t forget your camera. We do provide water, but a reusable water bottle is always handy and great for the environment.
- 2 full days of touring on Fraser Island.
- Newly Refurbished Accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- Professional tour guide/driver
- Buffet Breakfast + two Picnic Lunch
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from local accommodation in the Hervey Bay area
- Dinner At Own Cost
- Optional Scenic Flight
Terms and Conditions
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Fraser Tours / Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP) - not the discounted/sale price. No shows or client cancellations made within 7 days of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Transfers between tours can be made at the suppliers discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel / Fraser-Tours.com . If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.