Explore Fraser Island with your own car hire!
- Enjoy the freedom of exploring with your own 4WD hire!
- Explore on your own schedule and enjoy the freedom and seclusion of Fraser Island
- Visit clear lakes, tranquil creeks, surf beaches, rainforests and more
- Spend your time on the world’s largest sand island the way you want
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer any hire options from Rainbow Beach or Noosa at this time.
Explore Fraser Island with your own car hire and enjoy all the freedom that comes along with it! Rent a 4WD for 1 - 5 days and enjoy spending your time your way.
- Freedom of your own car hire
- Up to 5 guests per vehicle
- Choose from rentals from 2 - 5 days
- Opportunity for an extended stay on Fraser Island!
- Choose your own accommodation to suit your style or choose to camp!
- Pack up and bring along your own food or choose to dine at the restaurants and shops on the island
You will have the freedom to plan your own itinerary for your trip to Fraser Island. You can make a plan that’s perfect for you and your timeline, ensuring you get to see the best of the island! We’ve listed some highlights that you might visit on your tour - the longer you stay, the more you will see!
- Lake McKenzie - Relax in the crystal clear waters of this iconic lake
- Champagne Pools - Unique seaside 'jacuzzi' pools
- Indian Head - Take amazing photos and enjoy the view
- Eli Creek - Float through the forest along Fraser's famous creek
- The Maheno Shipwreck - Learn the fascinating history of this historical landmark
- Central Station - Ancient rainforest that defies nature
- Lake Wabby - Take a dip in lake and stroll along the epic Hammerstone Sandblow
- The Pinnacles - Walk amongst the island's brightest geological wonder, the coloured sands
- The Maheno Shipwreck - World famous landmark and photographer's dream
- Lake Wabby - Go swimming in the island's deepest freshwater lake
- Lake Birrabeen - Crystal clear lake surrounded by white silica sand
- Basin Lake - Great swimming hole about the size of a football field!
Remember that certain parts of the beach can't be driven on during high tide - please be aware of the tide times.
Noosa Depot: 2/18 Rene Street, Noosaville, QLD 4567
Rainbow Beach Depot: 20 Spectrum St, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581
Pickup 2pm / Return 11am
*Unless otherwise arranged and subject to tide times
Please note RBAC Fraser 4x4 Hire hire is available 361 days a year, subject to availability. 4WDs are provided with a full tank of fuel and need to be returned with a full tank of fuel. Max 5 people per car - drivers must be over 25 years old and hold/bring their current open drivers license! Everybody needs to watch the safety video before hiring Dingos 4WD vehicles.
What To Bring
Please pack a small overnight bag, change of clothes, swimwear, food and drinks, hat, suncream, sunglasses, towel and camera.
You will also need to bring along food and drinks from the mainland or purchase them on Fraser Island.
Fraser Island 4WD Hire Inclusions:
- Vehicle Hire
- 3rd Party Insurance
- Informative safety video to be watched before going on the island + 4WD ‘how-to’ information
- Our vehicles are well prepared, safe and easy to drive. All of your gear can be locked inside the vehicle whilst exploring Fraser.
- Extended phone support whilst you are on Fraser Island
Optional 4WD Hire Add-ons:
- Camping equipment including table, esky, chair, tents, gas cookers, utensils, water bottle, sleeping bags, pots & plates
- 3-5 Star accommodation (hotel or apartment)
- Fully loaded off-road Camper Trailer with generators, fridge freezers and more… Forget 5 star, this is 1 million stars !!
4WD Hire Extra Costs:
- Vehicle Access Permit (Fraser Island)
- Camping permit (Fraser Island)
- Credit card refundable security bond required ($1500 for 4WD, $500 for camper trailer)
- Barge/Ferry to Fraser Island
- Refuel when returning the vehicle
- Hire does not include consumables (food/fuel etc.)
Terms and Conditions
Covid Vaccination Status
As a tourism provider, our business operates under the Outdoor Entertainment Activities category of Queensland Government Health.
This means that from the 17th December 2021 you will be required to provide evidence that you are double vaccinated. Guests who are unable to receive both vaccines by the 17th December 2021 will unfortunately not be able to travel with us at this time.
It is your responsibility as the client to ensure you remain up to date on the latest Government Health Advice and any restrictions that may prevent you from attending your departure.
Please note this tour may not be suitable if you have existing neck or back problems or are pregnant. Check with your agent to make sure this tour is suitable for you.
You will be given a set of terms and conditions by your provider when you pick up the vehicle. Guests must comply with all terms and conditions.
Drivers must present current drivers licence (international is fine). Please advise at the time of booking if an automatic vehicle is required.
Please advise us before booking if any passengers are under 18 years old to ensure this is the appropriate trip.
You must reconfirm all booked tours prior to travel as specified on your voucher. If applicable, notes such as dietary requirements, pick-up locations and additional fees should also be confirmed at this time. Reconfirmations cannot be actioned through Fraser Tours / Mr Travel, and must be done so directly through the Service Operator as specified on each ticket.
It is your responsibility to notify us of ticket discrepancies. Please read through the details on your voucher thoroughly to ensure all details such as passenger names, ages and dates of travel on vouchers are correct.
It is the responsibility of all passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of any medical conditions including food allergies you may suffer from.
You need to allow adequate time to check-in prior to the specified departure time.
All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Surcharges over peak holiday seasons may apply.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices and extra costs. Extra costs may include EMC fees, Stingersuit/Wetsuit Hire, Luggage Storage, Insurance, Linen Hire, National Park Fees, Fuel Levies, Dietary Fees, etc. Bonds may also apply.
We will also endeavour to communicate these extra costs with you at the time of booking, and on your ticket. However, it is your responsibility to confirm which (if any) additional costs apply with each Service Operator upon reconfirming your trip.
It should be noted that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard clients, we cannot be responsible for personal injury or loss due to the actions of our clients which are beyond our control. All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator. We highly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure. You should also ensure your travel insurance will cover special circumstances including weather events preventing guests from travelling to their tour departure destination and cancelled flights due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please be aware operators pass on credit card merchant fees so there is a non-refundable 1% surcharge for VISA and MASTERCARD card purchases.
Terms and Conditions (including the Cancellation Policy) are subject to change. The most recent versions can be found online on the relevant product pages.
All ticket/voucher reissues attract a $20 administration fee.
Open Date Vouchers / Gift Certificate:
Shipping Costs are in addition to the ticket price and will be added at check-out. Shipping costs are non-refundable and do not makeup part of the ticket value.
E-Vouchers incur no shipping fees.
You have 5 years to use the value of the voucher. Seasonal Price Rises will apply if travelling out the current seasons pricing. Vouchers can be exchanged for free up to the full value of the voucher excluding credit card fees and charges.
All cancellations forfeit 25% of the recommended retail price (RRP) - not the discounted/sale price. No shows or client cancellations made within 30 days of departure forfeit 100% of the total ticket price.
Transfers between tours can be made at the suppliers discretion, however, it should be noted that supplier fees may apply. Tour transfers also incur a $20 administration fee.
It is compulsory that all cancellation requests are in writing and sent via email to email@example.com. Cancellations attempted via online chat or phone will not be actioned.
The Service Operator reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
All departures and itineraries are subject to weather. Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Service Operator. If the Service Operator has to cancel the trip or activity (prior to departure) and we cannot offer a suitable alternative, then a refund will be given minus a 20% administration fee and any associated card fees. We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance, especially during the wet season.
In the unlikely event of your trip being cancelled or stood down, all guest communication is required to go through our Online Store via telephone or email. While there is a Sailing Whitsundays retail outlet located Airlie Beach, please be aware that they operate as a separate entity and are unable to access reservations made by the Mr Travel online department.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and must be made to the card of payment. Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel is not liable for exchange rate fluctuations or fees, or any other merchant/bank fees associated with domestic and/or international transactions.
Where a full refund is applicable, there is the option to transfer the whole cost of the tour to another tour or “Credit” to avoid the administration fee. A transfer fee of $20 will apply.
You will be emailed confirmation once the refund has been processed. Once the refund has been processed, it may still take time for the banks to clear the amount. Please allow 7-10 business days for the funds to clear into Australian accounts and up to 21 business days for international accounts.
All Service Operators have the right to provide client feedback and to cancel bookings based off of feedback from other Service Operators.
Please enjoy your travel experience in a kind and responsible manner.
Sailing Whitsundays/Mr Travel will treat this as any normal client cancellation and therefore the cancellation fees stated in the Client Cancellation Policy will apply.
Thank you for booking with our East-Coast travel experts here at Mr Travel / Fraser-Tours.com . If you would like any further advice, assistance in arranging accommodation, transfers or additional tours please get in touch.